Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

laugh.gif

2 sets of Trials gear. Only way to get Egyptian themed is to be at level 34 and win in the Trials.

Very interesting from Bungie Twitter feed:

Wrapping up now. Wonder why they didn't show what happens when you rack up nine wins on a single Passage. Oh, well. Thanks for tuning in!

Maaaaan......Looking at that auto rifle.....they have GOT to buff the auto rifles again! Look at that impact?! Improved target acquisition & 3rd eye
nthat.gif

Time to finish up IB this week and get on my 3v3 skirmish grind.

Only thing I didn't like was the entry.. 1 mote to enter? It should be high risk, high reward.

10+ motes to enter or strange coins or something more substantial.

Only thing I didn't like was the entry.. 1 mote to enter? It should be high risk, high reward.

10+ motes to enter or strange coins or something more substantial.
I agree. It's crazy the passage only costs 100 glimmer from Brother Vance too. Thought it would be more.

A look at one of the crucible reward shottys. Peep the new perk at the bottom. Pretty handy.

Give me hammer forged, accurized ballistics, and shot package with that 1st perk and I'm lovin it.

Agressive Ballistics is the best for a shotty, since it adds more impact.

1st perk isn't a new perk.

Final Round from Snipers has to be removed, could potentially break Trials.

There isn't going to be much blink shotgun in Trials. Gunslingers, Striker/Defender and Sun Bros.. I'm actually considering running Sun Bro.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom