Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Is there video out that summarizes all this stuff.

I legit have no idea what yall rambling about with your trials and passages and egypts

Is there video out that summarizes all this stuff.

I legit have no idea what yall rambling about with your trials and passages and egypts
Here's the rebroadcast:

Since you can't read
eyes.gif

Good looks

Yooooo I thought I was gonna be done with this game.

This trial/elimination **** is 
nthat.gif

This is probably also going to be there way to try and have competitive MP because quite a few were saying it couldn't be done in destiny.

Hopefully this is also the slow start to having connection based games in all of crucible too.

Been so frustrating this week trying to finish Crota hard.... Might just stop doing it altogether. Only want normal mode guns anyways.

Last night really had me done :smh:

Been so frustrating this week trying to finish Crota hard.... Might just stop doing it altogether. Only want normal mode guns anyways.

Smh i only do mn now my brain cant handle hm anymore plus i only need nm weapons and armor now. I was trying to get a crux but forget that. The first parts of the raid go by smooth but as soon as crota shows up all hell breaks loose.

Last edited:

Smh i only do mn now my brain cant handle hm anymore plus i only need nm weapons and armor now. I was trying to get a crux but forget that. The first parts of the raid go by smooth but as soon as crota shows up all hell breaks loose.

It's just frustrating when the crew isn't in sync. At this point, the raid should be clockwork.
We had deaths where deaths shouldn't happen
My mans puffishurr needs to get off of his neighbors wifi :lol:
People killing knights for no good reason instead of making orbs
Sword bearer running off the screen and hiding
And people not communicating when stuff is a little shaky with them

Just simple things. We we have the normal crew together, we general finish Crota off in 1-2 tries. Not 1-2 hrs :smh:

It's just frustrating when the crew isn't in sync. At this point, the raid should be clockwork.
We had deaths where deaths shouldn't happen
My mans puffishurr needs to get off of his neighbors wifi :lol:
People killing knights for no good reason instead of making orbs
Sword bearer running off the screen and hiding
And people not communicating when stuff is a little shaky with them

Just simple things. We we have the normal crew together, we general finish Crota off in 1-2 tries. Not 1-2 hrs :smh:

Things that happen when I'm not there to lead the team to victory.

View media item 1513669

ToO is gunna rip raid teams apart lmao

"Yo you trying to run this raid real quick"

"Nah *** kick rocks you played us out for trials got ask your trials team to help you"

Gotta have back up squads just incase lol

:rofl:

Or just have a team that is dedicated to you :smokin I def like ToO, but I want to make sure that the prison of elders is all it's cracked up to be.

Undefined Undefined man.... This dude was trying to justify to JJ and me on how it was OK for him to use the N word...................................... Not using it in a derogatory fashion, but dude was sounding like the Beverly Hill Billies with that noise.

Gotta get u off of retirement

Undefined Undefined man.... This dude was trying to justify to JJ and me on how it was OK for him to use the N word...................................... Not using it in a derogatory fashion, but dude was sounding like the Beverly Hill Billies with that noise.

Who [emoji]128064[/emoji]

If yall wanna run tonight I'll come thru.

Who [emoji]128064[/emoji]

If yall wanna run tonight I'll come thru.

I'll be on. Will fill in details then.

Back
Top Bottom