Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Damn man....

Hurry up 9/151/15
embarassed.gif

Look, XBOXONE owners I'm trying to play this game with you all, quit ignoring me :smh:

My SN =

View media item 1371593

Add me and quit playing around, I'm nice on the sticks :smh:

I'm on just about everyday, I'm trying to run these POE and CROTA.

PVE - PVP

Stop playing with my emotions. :smh:

I'll be on tonight after the Warriors game around 9pm and then tomorrow I'm off so I'm on most of the day, unless this tinder shawty come through then I'll be away for a couple hours.

Ill get on after the game too i just got laid off :smh:

^ Doing prison of elders 32 will get you an armor core so you can buy 42 gear from varicks. You can also try for etheric light from night falls and ascend old gear up to 42 light.

Bruh Variks got me ****** up with this 24-72 hours bull with this Bounty

Hurry dat *** up boii I want my ShotRifle

New class perks for the new subclasses.

Some items in the video. At 8:45 there are items with some perks and such. Including that locked out thing below the class piece which is called an "artifact" that unlocks at level 30.

Last edited:
The perks on the new gear are ridiculous and some even multiply the burn. :wow: :smh: :x :smokin

Last edited:
Those new abilities and perks?! :x :wow: :nthat:

Wright do you see the warlocks build tree?

Superconductor: Doubles your Stormtrance Lightning’s chaining capabilities

Electric Glide: While in Stormtrance, L3 teleports you a short distance in the direction you are moving

Thunderstrike: Deliver an Electrocuting melee strike to close range targets.

UNKNOWN

Tempestuous: Your thunderstrike has greater range

Rising Storm: Hits with Thunderstrike charge your Super, Ability and Melee energy

Column 5

Unchanged

Column 6:

Rain Check: When revived you trigger a shockwave, disorienting all nearby enemies.

Uninsulated: Incoming Melee Attacks Shock the attacker

Inclement Weather: Getting a Grenade Kill recharges your melee. Getting a melee kill recharges your grenade.

Column 7

Unchanged

Column 8

Gathering Storm: Stormtrance charges faster when allies are in close proximity. When Stormtrance is active, nearby enemies take damage.

Greased Lightning: Enemies damaged by your grenades chain deadly lightning to other nearby enemies

Wellspring: When cast with full grenade and Thunderstrike energy, Stormtrance restores your health to full and drains slower.

:smokin :smokin :smokin

Hunter:

Keen Scout: Sneak faster, gain Enhanced Motion Tracker and Mark targets you damage. Allies get waypoints to marks.

Snare: allows Smoke to stick to surfaces, detonating when enemies are near.

@Biggie62 The Hunter thing is happening
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

Titan:

Hammer of Sol

High Noon: The higher your health, the more Hammers you can throw and the bigger their impact.

Fleetfire: Enemies brought down by your fire grant you bonus agility and reload speed for a short time. Stacks up to 3 times.

Tempering: Grenade and Melee abilities cool down faster when Hammer of Sol is fully charged

Wreathed in Flames: Hammer of Sol lasts longer and you gain an overshield while standing near a Sunspot.

Flameseeker: Your Hammer of Sol will alter its flight path to seek out your enemies.
eek.gif

Cauterize: Enemies brought down by your fire regenerate your health

Wildfire: Enemies brought down by your hammer explode, catching other nearby enemies on fire.

Titans are are going to be a pretty aggressive subclass.

Warlock:

Superconductor: Doubles your Stormtrance Lightning’s chaining capabilities

Electric Glide: While in Stormtrance, L3 teleports you a short distance in the direction you are moving

Rain Check: When revived you trigger a shockwave, disorienting all nearby enemies.

Uninsulated: Incoming Melee Attacks Shock the attacker

Inclement Weather: Getting a Grenade Kill recharges your melee. Getting a melee kill recharges your grenade.

Gathering Storm: Stormtrance charges faster when allies are in close proximity. When Stormtrance is active, nearby enemies take damage.

Greased Lightning: Enemies damaged by your grenades chain deadly lightning to other nearby enemies

Wellspring: When cast with full grenade and Thunderstrike energy, Stormtrance restores your health to full and drains slower.

Still the master race
nthat.gif

New Warlock melee:

Someone on Reddit said that Warlocks have Commando Pro now
roll.gif

Oh you know I peeped it. When that drops, I am going to have to take the day off and do nothing but unlock that subclass ASAP. :lol: :nthat:

I hope I don't start my new job until Sept 18th now since I know when I do I'll be flown out for a week that same weekend for training. Then again, I could bring my PS4 :lol:

New Warlock melee:

Someone on Reddit said that Warlocks have Commando Pro now :rofl:

Basically a sith lord with sniping melee capabilities. :lol:

The hunter will be OP in PvP especially with:

Column 8:

Keen Scout: Sneak faster, gain Enhanced Motion Tracker and Mark targets you damage. Allies get waypoints to marks.

Rapid Shot: after firing your initial Shadowshot arrow, you may fire up to two explosive arrows in quick succession.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom