Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I can see hunters invisi-crouching with enhanced motion during the entire PvP matches ...I'm sure Jr. gonna try it :lol: :smh:

I can see hunters invisi-crouching with enhanced motion during the entire PvP matches ...I'm sure Jr. gonna try it
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Yup someone was talking about that. Giving that class, of them all, a faster crouch and better motion detection
mean.gif

Jr will def be trying it
laugh.gif
. Were you around last night when he was running with us? @jbc908 had him all confused last night with the Ray J = The Goat talk
roll.gif

@Quad, this is what Jr joined the chat and Based was in the middle of playing
roll.gif

He had the nerve to say that Kanye is who he is today because of Ray J and owes his career to him
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

@Quad, this is what Jr joined the chat and Based was in the middle of playing
roll.gif

He had the nerve to say that Kanye is who he is today because of Ray J and owes his career to him
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

@jbc908  was playing this too when me and my boys were raiding

Son said he was the OG blood 
roll.gif

Ray J not in our membership books b 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wrightone86 wrightone86 I went to bed after the game ... wait who said Ray J made Kanye?

Bruh yall know Based be wildin, dude constantly saying Mystikal is the greatest rapper from the South. :lol: ...we don't even be talkin about rappers tho, it just comes out the clear blue like a random thought. :lol:

Last edited:
wrightone86 wrightone86 I went to bed after the game ... wait who said Ray J made Kanye?

Bruh yall know Based be wildin, dude constantly saying Mystikal is the greatest rapper from the South. :lol: ...we don't even be talkin about rappers tho, it just comes out the clear blue like a random thought. :lol:

It was Based. He was going on for a solid 30 mins too, it was hilarious.

Homie got tourettes... first Vince Staples and now @jbc908 ...Ray J and Troy Ave stay takin L's.

Last edited:

Homie got tourettes... first Vince Staples and now @jbc908 ...Ray J and Troy Ave stay takin L's.
Right on queue, after he stopped playing the Ray J Breakfast club interview, he started playing and talking about the Troy Ave interview. @Zero23 told him to turn that **** off
roll.gif

Wait @iHust1e.....he said Ray J is a blood too?!
eek.gif
roll.gif
I couldn't breathe last night... Straight Comedy. Where dem booty goons at doe? Pause. 
roll.gif

Man, I had to listen to that Ray J interview in full again
roll.gif

@Quad, right on queue this is the part that Jr joined the group on right here....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man, I had to listen to that Ray J interview in full again :rofl:

@Quad
, right on queue this is the part that Jr joined the group on right here....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Man yall tryna scar my nephew, he don't know nothin about half of stuff yall talkin about in chat, especially the stuff Tek and Based be talkin about ...he has never heard the phrase, "Imma get my big homies on the phone that like ******..."

pause forreal.

Man, I had to listen to that Ray J interview in full again
roll.gif

@Quad
, right on queue this is the part that Jr joined the group on right here....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Man yall tryna scar my nephew, he don't know nothin about half of stuff yall talkin about in chat, especially the stuff Tek and Based be talkin about ...he has never heard the phrase, "Imma get my big homies on the phone that like ******..."

pause forreal.
He was in chat like, why Based talking about Booty Goons? 
roll.gif

I'm sure one of you PS4 guys know cuz it seems like you have PhD's in Destiny, but where can I see the elemental weapons that drop from Skolas? Google search is failing me.

I'm sure one of you PS4 guys know cuz it seems like you have PhD's in Destiny, but where can I see the elemental weapons that drop from Skolas? Google search is failing me.

Whatever primaries that Variks sells Skolas has a small chance of dropping that weapon with a random element and a random fallen damage/ability as the 2nd perk like shank burn, disciplinarian, dreg burn, etc..

Maaan destiny getting better and better. They'll fo sho get my $40

I'm hoping for another limited edition that has TTK, and the 2 expansions following (or how many ever they plan on), and those limited editions kind of like the digital guardian edition had. I mean Destiny has been the best 70 I spent on a game ever.

I'm most excited for that Rift game type.

**** better be like NBA Street Vol 2 with guns b

Imaging doing a Fist of Havoc at the goal and then altering your shot into a windmill

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Last edited:

Maaan destiny getting better and better. They'll fo sho get my $40
I'm hoping for another limited edition that has TTK, and the 2 expansions following (or how many ever they plan on), and those limited editions kind of like the digital guardian edition had. I mean Destiny has been the best 70 I spent on a game ever.
Yea, that Expansion Pass is one of the few DLC "season passes" that I have bought that actually ended up being worth it. 

Last edited:
I want the new box art, 3 exotics, shader etc. that comes with the CE, but sadly I'll be settling for only the $40 dlc myself and will just acquire the new gear the old fashioned way.

As Biggie just mentioned there will more dlc that will follow the Taken King between Dec-Feb 2016, so I'll hold off onto buying the CE for now.

Back
Top Bottom