Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

TTK is greatly improved over previous DLC's playing solo had me sitting on the edge of my seat in some of those boss battles.

Running with a fireteam makes the game more manageable though.

Sunbreaker is cool but I still prefer the Defender class. The ward of the dawn with blindness perk is going to own the taken.

Last edited:
Got my titan to 240, tried to sneak in a daily heroic story for marks before reset. Finished 5min after reset and didnt get rewarded :smh:

Got my titan to 240, tried to sneak in a daily heroic story for marks before reset. Finished 5min after reset and didnt get rewarded
mean.gif
I think you can only get marks for daily events once a day per account. So if you did it with another character before your titan, you wouldnt get any marks for your 2nd character

im at 251 light with blue armor :lol:

finally got the dead orbit ship tho :smokin

and the hung jury sr4 gun is sick

Me and biggie62 biggie62 have both been running that scout and it's been holding us down. The aim assist on it is crazy.

Oh btw my NT fam id like to present to you NTs first year two exotic "the stag" helm. Got this bad boy threw a legendary engram it's exotic perk is once per life when your the last surviving person on your fire team your super charges faster, and you also have a chance to respawn with an over shield. Nothing to crazy but it gets ya boy to 263 light so I'll take it lol.

View media item 1715297

Last edited:
Swear to god they could have sent of dinklebot better..... maybe made a quest where you find a new ghost becuase it would make a better story since we ghost ar4 actually part of your development

How are some of these people getting 150+ legendary marks already?! It's wild.
If you do the quests that reward legendary marks and do the daily strike and daily crucible map, then it is possible. Once I do the daily and crucible for today, I will have 120 of them. I know Biggie was at like 120 or so last night himself. 

I am waiting to see what Xur sells before I buy an armor piece or weapon with my marks though. Just so I don't overlap with another piece that I should keep and leave another spot low ranking. 

How are some of these people getting 150+ legendary marks already?! It's wild.

My guess is that they're getting legendary drops and dismantling them. Or they've ran through a bunch of quests that give marks as a reward.

Make sure y'all find those calcified fragments; I think that's what you need to forge the Exotic Sword.

The Dreadnaught had a ton of chests as well; some that require keys and others that require you to do a task. I got the one that said, "Scent of the Worm" and another one by activating the Skyburners Command Beacon.

I also ran Court of Oryx for about an hour and got a ton of engrams. Some dude put in a tier 3 rune and the enemies had a recommended light level of 300 :smh:

There's so much to do this time around. I'm salty at people getting Exotic weapons from the Gunsmith as I haven't even leveled him up yet.

Last edited:
Didn't play them all but the new maps I did play, I liked.

I have to do some more quests, I need some decent gear to get raid ready but I think the job just offered OT, so now I have a new excuse other than laundry @bigj505

I have to do some more quests, I need some decent gear to get raid ready but I think the job just offered OT, so now I have a new excuse other than laundry @bigj505

You probably told the job u had to do laundry and couldn't accept the OT :lol:

I got my Titan to a 40 last night but haven't done any legendary missions to get points. Rocking some mean blue gear for now :smh:

Trying to figure out if I'm gonna level my other 2 guys next or try and get my Titan fully raid ready.

You probably told the job u had to do laundry and couldn't accept the OT
laugh.gif

I got my Titan to a 40 last night but haven't done any legendary missions to get points. Rocking some mean blue gear for now
mean.gif

Trying to figure out if I'm gonna level my other 2 guys next or try and get my Titan fully raid ready.
I was gonna start a Titan and boost him to 25, maybe I can help you fun the other characters being we both need to rank up.

I got my Titan to a 40 last night but haven't done any legendary missions to get points. Rocking some mean blue gear for now :smh:

I was gonna start a Titan and boost him to 25, maybe I can help you fun the other characters being we both need to rank up.

My other chars are a 34 already. Can the 25 start at the taken King content? I'm could just backpack you at that point.

Anybody know what the required light level will be to participate in the raid tomorrow?

Get raid ready! then we can work on the other characters next week/week after.

Get raid ready! then we can work on the other characters next week/week after.

Yall move too fast. Going to hard.
I'll be ready to raid next week.

Back
Top Bottom