Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Not Destiny related, but the Star Wars Battlefront $130 Deluxe Edition comes with a freakin' MINI FRIDGE?! 
eek.gif

My marks and completed quest containing marks are sitting on ice atm. Gonna see what xur has and spend accordingly. All 3 characters are at 230ish while everyone focusd on one character. Playing it smart while everyones rushing to 260+ :smile:

My marks and completed quest containing marks are sitting on ice atm. Gonna see what xur has and spend accordingly. All 3 characters are at 230ish while everyone focusd on one character. Playing it smart while everyones rushing to 260+ :smile:

Getting characters to high levels once you have a set of weapons at 270+ is a joke. Got my hunter from 34 to light level 260 in like 5 hours of game play. Just transfer your ghosts, I hope you have your exotic class piece from factions, and watch it be instant.

Not Destiny related, but the Star Wars Battlefront $130 Deluxe Edition comes with a freakin' MINI FRIDGE?! :wow:

Talking about a promotion :lol:

They gonna have grandmothers buying Star Wars games cause they need a fridge :lol:

Have people in the cut making some strange decisions :lol:

Be like "I can get Timmy an early Xmas gift and myself a fridge at the same time " :lol:

Last edited:
My marks and completed quest containing marks are sitting on ice atm. Gonna see what xur has and spend accordingly. All 3 characters are at 230ish while everyone focusd on one character. Playing it smart while everyones rushing to 260+
smile.gif
Yup doing the same. 

Did some quest for marks with my hunter already. Doing the same with my titan tonight and getting my warlock to 40 tonight.

Then just sit and wait for xur

ihust1e ihust1e !!!!!!!!!! :smokin finally :lol:. I haven't done much yet I did 1 mission in the story and unlocked my 3rd class. Anyone see how long the damn crucible quest to unlock the weekly crucible bounties is? :wow: geezus man

Getting characters to high levels once you have a set of weapons at 270+ is a joke. Got my hunter from 34 to light level 260 in like 5 hours of game play. Just transfer your ghosts, I hope you have your exotic class piece from factions, and watch it be instant.
Yeah unfortunately i didnt finish the quest before TTK since i was occupied by mgs v :smh:

Not Destiny related, but the Star Wars Battlefront $130 Deluxe Edition comes with a freakin' MINI FRIDGE?! :wow:

Talking about a promotion :lol:

They gonna have grandmothers buying Star Wars games cause they need a fridge :lol:

Have people in the cut making some strange decisions :lol:

Be like "I can get Timmy an early Xmas gift and myself a fridge at the same time " :lol:

There was that COD bundle with the juggernog mini fridge from zombies. Was pretty sick.

Man, out of 4 engrams, I got 2 insurmountable Titan helmets AFTER I purchased one from xur :lol:

What's good with the 280 xur vs the 290 engram?

About to get down with those engrams!
You see who did get the first year 2 though, right?....master race :smokin

But if this turn into Sunbreakers pt.2?! :x :rofl:

Anyone get a new heavy?

Last edited:
Got the new Titan helmet too so my rockets all have tracking now. Pretty much turns my tomorrows answer into the truth during normal crucible.

Actually, I'm gonna dust off my dragons breath for a bit. Tracking on that may actually make it fun to use in PVE.

Got The Stag, Light Beyond Nemesis, Obsidian Mind for Warlock

Skullfort, Empyrean Bellicose for Titan

Skyburners Annex for Hunter

Ended up getting like 5 light beyond and 4 skullforts :smh:
Got an int/disc and an all int roll on the nemesis. Gotta figure out which one to keep.

Do those 1st year helmets have 2nd year stats? wrightone86 wrightone86

I'll get those Impossible Machines since its a guaranteed exotic for the warlock and it unlocks the landfall perk for free.

I'm limited in strange coins, but I gotta gang of motes!

Back
Top Bottom