Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

:rofl:

Homie said I had to run and activate lamps... Yeah that is an older raid you were running but it's pointless to do that now.

Pointless, with respect to gear.

But, once you find a cool group of people, which assumes you've achieved the appropriate light level, I definitely recommend checking out all of the old content (maybe skip Prison of Elders :smh:). Bungie created created some really fun and visually exciting encounters that would be a shame not to experience for the sole fact that the gear that drops is power-less.

Last edited:
:rofl:

Homie said I had to run and activate lamps... Yeah that is an older raid you were running but it's pointless to do that now.

Dudes never raided no need to laugh at him. Can't get any gear worth a damn but like stated above me the experience is worth it if you've never done it.

My raid team is struggling...just spent 3 hrs on WP and couldn't down the fool... :smh:

I might need to jump ship and get this done with another group because Trials is on Friday...

@Putting In Work don't say no one ever wants to help. I'm just guessing your Xbox network isn't strong or that you aren't joining us vs us having to join you.
A few of the members you have added are on almost daily. They def don't mind playing other stuff as long as they aren't in the middle of something.
Heck... I did vault of glass with the homies because they needed to do an exotic quest and they needed a couple of warm bodies to get it done.

Not many people are going to flock to you. You just gotta stop fitting out and fit in. (Did I use the bron quote good? :lol: )

My raid team is struggling...just spent 3 hrs on WP and couldn't down the fool... :smh:

I might need to jump ship and get this done with another group because Trials is on Friday...

Depends. I personally would not leave them unless it's for a very good reason like if they were just plain terrible.
It's hard to get a consistent 6 if you don't already have a set so quitting the team might back fire.
Like my raid crew... I don't have one. The dudes I raid with now have a consistent 6 and I only eat when one of them isn't around. I'm not mad about it and I understand. I've tried to pull a crew together through NT but I quit on that cause dudes be flaking like grandma's biscuits.

Last edited:
Helped my people's who had an Oryx CP.

Got the gloves, 314.

Gonna do a fresh start to see what other goodies bungie has for me and a VOG.

I've met some decent people off the Destiny forums, I don't have much experience with LFG, My people's run with dudes off it all the time tho. @Putting In Work

Where is your light at? I have my Titan still Im building, you gotta shoot invites or something man, we haven't run yet since you been on Destiny.

Got the gloves, 314.

When?
Probably this evening, I am going to set it up this afternoon once these guys wake up. Some might of done everything so I can get you in, Ill hit you prior once if I can solidify your spot.
Okie dokie. I hit you up the other day for you to get this free nightfall.... Was too lazy to send you hate mail for ignoring me :lol:

Got the gloves, 314.

When?
Probably this evening, I am going to set it up this afternoon once these guys wake up. Some might of done everything so I can get you in, Ill hit you prior once if I can solidify your spot.
Okie dokie. I hit you up the other day for you to get this free nightfall.... Was too lazy to send you hate mail for ignoring me
laugh.gif
Nah didn't ignore, Missed it, first im even hearing about it, I must of ran to the bathroom or something, needed it too :/

shottadru shottadru I actually added you as a fav now so I see when you pop online. :D

That said, man, that sucks you didn't see it. TB and I got to the streaker part with just both of us until Un slid in for the freebies :lol:

It's pretty easy this week too and you already know I don't mind helping if you want to do it. I'll be sure to bring my void sword and void snipe to make things easier.

Last edited:
shottadru shottadru I actually added you as a fav now so I see when you pop online. :D

That said, man, that sucks you didn't see it. TB and I got to the streaker part with just both of us until Un slid in for the freebies :lol:

It's pretty easy this week too and you already know I don't mind helping if you want to do it. I'll be sure to bring my void sword and void snipe to make things easier.

i have one more nightfall to do :nerd: got flag football tonight though so I won't be on til late.

@shottadru I actually added you as a fav now so I see when you pop online.
happy.gif

That said, man, that sucks you didn't see it. TB and I got to the streaker part with just both of us until Un slid in for the freebies
laugh.gif

Maybe this weekend, Saturday im cooked tho, having a Halloween game night so gotta clean and cook for folks coming over. Sunday will be hangover NF and Trails.

i have one more nightfall to do :nerd: got flag football tonight though so I won't be on til late.

Just say the word. Ideally, you, shottadru shottadru , and TB would be on at the same time so you could run thru it together if his Titan is ready. Regardless tho... I'll help as long as I'm on for any of y'all. I actually like that strike.

[@=/u/79112/shottadru]@shottadru[/@] I actually added you as a fav now so I see when you pop online. :D

Maybe this weekend, Saturday im cooked tho, having a Halloween game night so gotta clean and cook for folks coming over. Sunday will be hangover NF and Trails.

The party where y'all were planning a game of twister is happening this weekend?

430AM 430AM
We got that 3peat oryx though :pimp:
319 malice on deck with the 320 hunter chest :smokin

:nthat:

Dope drops for real man. We deserve all off that the way Orxy got destroyed today.

I'm one digit off getting the Malice to 320. Hopefully I can get a 314 drop next week to infuse that joint.

Cleanest runs I've had on any Hard Mode raid. That fire team was crazy for real. :smokin

@@shottadru I actually added you as a fav now so I see when you pop online.
happy.gif

That said, man, that sucks you didn't see it. TB and I got to the streaker part with just both of us until Un slid in for the freebies
laugh.gif

The party where y'all were planning a game of twister is happening this weekend?
Yup, you still coming in your Caitlyn Jenner costume?

So it's looking like people are deleting unlocked weapons, armor, and even a couple characters by sitting their Xbox elite controller down.

If you map X to one of your paddles you should always turn off your paddles by double tapping the green sync button when you're away from your Xbox

Did a normal mode run on the raid last night and was finally able to crack 300 light.

I can finally start eating off these 310 exotic engrams now

Back
Top Bottom