Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I swear not sure what it is but we have more trouble with the War Priest than anything else in the damn raid. 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Ran with the Hunter last night and got a 313 ghost and 314 gloves. Hunter is at 312 light and I still dont have the 310 artifact (300 one at least) 
laugh.gif
. When we down Oryx tonight though, I will have the quest completed and can grab it finally though. 
nthat.gif

Up to the Daughters CP and other than those 2 drops, the rest was shards and a 300 chest for me.
indifferent.gif

That 5-man Golgoroth last night though 
nthat.gif

Oh yea and @iHust1e  we see you with the Destiny yambs on deck last night and blowing kisses emotes throughout the raid at her 
roll.gif

She did sound pretty nice though.....
nerd.gif

I swear not sure what it is but we have more trouble with the War Priest than anything else in the damn raid. :lol: :smh:

Ran with the Hunter last night and got a 313 ghost and 314 gloves. Hunter is at 312 light and I still dont have the 310 artifact (300 one at least) :lol: . When we down Oryx tonight though, I will have the quest completed and can grab it finally though. :nthat:

Up to the Daughters CP and other than those 2 drops, the rest was shards and a 300 chest for me. :stoneface:
That 5-man Golgoroth last night though :nthat:  

:smh:

Trials tho :smokin

Last edited:
Level up bcos following my grenades not gonna help you during that HM oryx fight :lol:

I'm leveled up :nerd: I tried to hop in last night when it said 5/6 on your party, but then I realized y'all had just finished as it switched to 4/6, 3/6, etc :smh:

Last edited:

Level up bcos following my grenades not gonna help you during that HM oryx fight 
laugh.gif
I'm leveled up
nerd.gif
I tried to hop in last night when it said 5/6 on your party, but then I realized y'all had just finished as it switched to 4/6, 3/6, etc
mean.gif
What time because at one point I was frustrated and just turned off my xbox after trying to kill oryx after 2 hours 
mean.gif

I turn it on 5 mins later, check Sup's armor stat since he was our platformer, tell him to put it up and then we beat it in like 15 mins 
laugh.gif

What time because at one point I was frustrated and just turned off my xbox after trying to kill oryx after 2 hours :smh:

I turn it on 5 mins later, check Sup's armor stat since he was our platformer, tell him to put it up and then we beat it in like 15 mins :lol:

lol definitely when you turned it off then, cuz you were online then suddenly you weren't, and the numbers started goin down. then i did a strike w/ bigj505 bigj505 n hopped off, so y'all were probably beatin it around then.

Level up bcos following my grenades not gonna help you during that HM oryx fight 
laugh.gif
I'm leveled up
nerd.gif
I tried to hop in last night when it said 5/6 on your party, but then I realized y'all had just finished as it switched to 4/6, 3/6, etc
mean.gif
laugh.gif
I think I might have gotten cut from the team.
I got you with a run some time this week. 

When? I aint sure. 

Will we beat oryx? Prolly not.

Might have a spot open tonight bcos Wolf not gonna be there and Live and Sup already got to the end on his 3 characters so they dont need to run it anymore. We may have to fill out squad spots.

laugh.gif

Lmao im 304 on my titan 300 on my hinter and 298 on my warlock. I got the strategy down its them jumps man
mean.gif
Imma buy you a snes with mario so you can learn to platform right papi

bigj505 bigj505

You're right about sticking with the crew, and I definitely wasn't about to permanently boogie from my clan. We have been trying to get together every night this week to do this raid but people kept flaking as well as being under levelled has not been working for me.

For reference, I was just invited to the sisters CP and this group I've never played with finished the section in three goes...

It's all good though, we'll get it.

Back
Top Bottom