Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

bigj505 bigj505

You're right about sticking with the crew, and I definitely wasn't about to permanently boogie from my clan. We have been trying to get together every night this week to do this raid but people kept flaking as well as being under levelled has not been working for me.

For reference, I was just invited to the sisters CP and this group I've never played with finished the section in three goes...

It's all good though, we'll get it.

You gotta lead your clan and when somebody fails, equip your point emote and point at the person that messed up so they know :lol:

You gotta lead your clan and when somebody fails, equip your point emote and point at the person that messed up so they know :lol:

Hahaha, I usually go with the passive aggressive suggestions:

"If you dip into the blessing bubble after every 3 shots you'll be fine"

"It's a lot easier if you stay behind cover instead of out in the open"

:lol:
:smh:

:lol: :lol:
I usually go with "Remember y'all, staying alive is most important. Feel free to grab blessings or ask for help."

or "Honestly, bro. Its not that hard. Just stop dying"

I just got settled recently and finally have stable internet, haven't played since right before TTK came out.

Anyone got tips to get to max light level the fastest? I'm primarily a PvP player and tryna get right for trials 
glasses.gif

Last edited:
I just got settled recently and finally have stable internet, haven't played since right before TTK came out.

Anyone got tips to get to max light level the fastest? I'm primarily a PvP player and tryna get right for trials 8)  

keep rockin with your highest light gear (even if it sucks; e.g., 4-bullet hand cannon) because your drops are based on your light level.

Yea that's the best way to go about it.

One of the things my boys does is he asks "Does anybody feel uncomfortable with what you have to do?" And then we all start dying and win not too long after that :lol:

We now refer to him as HR manager of the team :lol:

:lol: :lol:
I usually go with "Remember y'all, staying alive is most important. Feel free to grab blessings or ask for help."

or "Honestly, bro. Its not that hard. Just stop dying"

As Sup would say, "This **** is not that hard."

Last edited:
When youre down a guy or 2 and need to DPS oryx for stagger its not that serious, right?

I only use the gun for this raid.. outside of the raid its pretty pointless, I'd rather rank up other guns that can be used in multiple situations.

Oh yea and @iHust1e  we see you with the Destiny yambs on deck last night and blowing kisses emotes throughout the raid at her 
roll.gif

She did sound pretty nice though.....
nerd.gif

I was trying to throw them at @Biggie62 but she kept intercepting them 
laugh.gif

She's a friend of a friend. Good ppls

I hope @Quad  jr never gets old man. Not shooting and moving at the same time
laugh.gif
.  Son living the life. 
tired.gif

I only use the gun for this raid.. outside of the raid its pretty pointless, I'd rather rank up other guns that can be used in multiple situations.
Tell that to your boy Quad Jr. We noticed he was using it during the War Priest fight....as he was dying to adds. 
laugh.gif

Then he said "We got BoL...just go in and out." I reminded him that even though you have BoL on, you are not the Titan, so once the overshield goes away, your health is still as low as when you started, and that only the Titan who put it down gets healed by it fully.  Then told him to use a sniper, he said that he uses the ToM in a way that he doesn't hurt himself. We told him if you not using the last bullet perk on the gun, it is pointless to use. 
laugh.gif

I was trying to throw them at @Biggie62 but she kept intercepting them 
laugh.gif

I hope @Quad  jr never gets old man. Not shooting and moving at the same time
laugh.gif
.  Son living the life. 
tired.gif
Ahh you were trying to thank him for the GoW shader for you I see 
laugh.gif

I put mine on for you when we first got in there as well.
Quad Jr.
pimp.gif

He is the best bro
laugh.gif

Dude got personality for days
Dude was gettin murked by adds with the War Priest encounter and we told him to move out the way and shoot the adds and his reply was "I can't move and shoot at the same time."

indifferent.gif

roll.gif

I was trying to throw them at @Biggie62 but she kept intercepting them :lol:

I hope @Quad
 jr never gets old man. Not shooting and moving at the same time :lol: .  Son living the life. |I

:lol: man that **** was bad last night. I can't believe how sloppy that **** was.

Edit: man and quad saying that you can't move and shoot at the same time :rofl: I totally forgot about that

Last edited:
@bigj505  The amount of times we got close 
mean.gif

Told dude I aint runnin til that dude gets triple jump and stop using them damn bones of eao, boy was swearing by those boots.

Like nah put your 296 away and get your jumps together, this is 320 bruh

Other than that and Sup breaking my heart dying on the last run, we did pretty alright
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I need all of it except for the alchemist raiment chest too. Already know I'm going to them and them finally get them as rewards :lol: :smh:

@bigj505
 The amount of times we got close :smh:

Told dude I aint runnin til that dude gets triple jump and stop using them damn bones of eao, boy was swearing by those boots.

Like nah put your 296 away and get your jumps together, this is 320 bruh

Other than that and Sup breaking my heart dying on the last run, we did pretty alright :lol:  

So when's the struggle team gonna get back together to finish it? :lol:

I'm not gonna lie.... I'm tired BUT I'm happy we tried it. I swear Sup broke my heart when he died on the last run and the homie with the 296 set up because he wanted to wear them year 1 boots.... Shame point.

I think we had it like 3 times but got done dirty.
You got kicked one time
Sup got assassinated that one time
Sup got kicked another time

We gonna finish him off tonight? JJ would probably be all about finishing it and you can tell him about how oryx punched me in the mouf last night... "Hey Sup, you ready?"

Last edited:
I need all of it except for the alchemist raiment chest too. Already know I'm going to them and them finally get them as rewards :lol: :smh:

Exactly how I feel about it.... I'm tempted to grab the super cell and not even bother to level it up knowing it's now gonna drop at 310 for me :lol:

Copped dat Zhalo! Been waiting on this joint. I gave Draksis that work when three of coins was poppin and got everything but the Zhalo.

I was just about to ask y'all if you think the 280 gear from Xur is worth it?

I don't have the titan helm or the A. Raiment, but at 280 I feel like I'd rather test my luck with NF/Weekly Crucible drops and exotic engram farming than use gear to infuse into...

Edit: Does anyone know if exotic engrams have a chance at decrypting to 320 after you reach 310+? Wondering if I should hold off on my engrams since I'm currently at 309.

Last edited:
I was just about to ask y'all if you think the 280 gear from Xur is worth it?

I don't have the titan helm or the A. Raiment, but at 280 I feel like I'd rather test my luck with NF/Weekly Crucible drops and exotic engram farming than use gear to infuse into...

Edit: Does anyone know if exotic engrams have a chance at decrypting to 320 after you reach 310+? Wondering if I should hold off on my engrams since I'm currently at 309.
I will get them to at least have them. I will get them and unlock the perks but not really put anything into them initially just in case I do get something since I haven't ran the NF or weekly strikes yet this week. 

Don't waste your time with the 320 exotic hope. Someone on Reddit decrypted like 42 of them at 317 light and they were all 310. I don't think they are allowing 320 exotics yet to be decrypted. Gotta use raid weapons to do so for now. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom