Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I'll be there today. I'm at 279 and I still have the quest to complete the 5 heroic strikes to do today. That should get there hopefully and like more vanguard rep marks to turn in and faction rank again.

I infused that 200 pulse you get when you finish the story. Apple Orchard or something like that. Used a 273 scout and it went to 262 :smokin I will keep it around and infuse as I get something else I want to trash.

If you have the exotic shards to spare like I'm sure most of us do now you can pull a year two exotic that you already have from the iPad kiosk for like 2500 glimmer (not sure exact number) and an exotic shard to infuse a 280 into any other weapon. Easy way to get lower level weapons up to at least 280.

If you log into bungie.net, and go to redeem code, there's something going on called "Talk Like a Pirate Day" or something, so redeem the code ARR-RRR-RRR, and that should get you guys a free 3 strange coins.

If you have the exotic shards to spare like I'm sure most of us do now you can pull a year two exotic that you already have from the iPad kiosk for like 2500 glimmer (not sure exact number) and an exotic shard to infuse a 280 into any other weapon. Easy way to get lower level weapons up to at least 280.

I got to check that out. Started using the duplicate exotic pieces to infuse some rare/legendary gear

If you log into bungie.net, and go to redeem code, there's something going on called "Talk Like a Pirate Day" or something, so redeem the code ARR-RRR-RRR, and that should get you guys a free 3 strange coins.

Nice. Repped. I wonder what else there will be..

Anyone else going for all intellect armor this time around? Im not into int/dis split anymore since it takes a while to get supers now

Got stag from xur

My farm run
New suros 290
The sniper rifle

Gonna buy tonight to keep farming

Oh got susanooo from banshee almost to level 3 gun smith

Picked up The Last word, Hereafter, Suros, Telesto, Light Beyond Nemesis, Claws of Ahamkura, and more Impossible Machines from farming Three of Coin and Court of Oryx ....reached light level 292 and done for tonight.

Dude had a good run today as he started around light level 250.

Ended at 281 light. Was just bsing in party chat after and caught some strange coins so I farmed. Caught 2 engrams outta 5 and got a hawk moon. I was trolled all weekend with mad Last Words lol

Going to infuse tomorrow hopefully get to like 295

Got greedy and farmed too more times today.

The last engram I hand in I finally land the supercell. Also got some sealed ahamkara graps too

Time to farm the vanguard playlist for those psion cloaks

You can buy exotics if you already have them? huh....

picked up No Backup Plans for my titan and Telesto farming

Yes there is a kiosk in the tower where if you already own an exotic, then with 2500 glimmer plus and exotic shard you can buy a duplicate of that exotic, then use that dup to infuse into another piece of gear or weapon you like to boost the level of the gun.

Since you got the telesto, go buy another one then infuse it into another secondary weapon to push it close to 300 as possible.

Are all the exotics not in the loot pool? Havent seen anyone get new (TTK, not 2.0 year 1) gauntlets, chest or the hand cannon.

Got 4 exotic engrams from 20 3oC:
- 2 Alpa Lupi's for the Hunter, :smh:
- Telesto
- Don't Touch Me

My luck is terrible.

Since you got the telesto, go buy another one then infuse it into another secondary weapon to push it close to 300 as possible.

b74c1749fa58f1fdd0e422404566cc5d.gif

Back
Top Bottom