DETAILED PICS OF "OREO" 6'S

Originally Posted by mossman75

these>>>the carmines
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i am selling a pair of CDP 11's for $130 shipped, pm me if your interested, i'll e mail u pictures

Originally Posted by His Airnezz

i am selling a pair of CDP 11's for $130 shipped, pm me if your interested, i'll e mail u pictures

Read the rules, JB FORUM RULES: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.
smh.gif

I all ready have the Carmines + Motorsports so these will be a pass for me. I do think that the shoe is sick though.

Originally Posted by Filmoetonyc

The older I get. The more Im saying whats the point. I have a ton of shoes and no place to where them. The conversation piece is over for me. I have enough shoes to add up to a trip around the world and never went out the country!
i agree

ALOt of people are saying they like the shoe now.. At first Passs the speckles ruin it for me.. now is copped i swear NT BE switching up like it aint nothing

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

ALOt of people are saying they like the shoe now.. At first Passs the speckles ruin it for me.. now is copped i swear NT BE switching up like it aint nothing
So? Opinions change all the time. Worry about yourself my man.

Originally Posted by H9U9S9H

laugh.gif
@ people thinking this>carmine.
roll.gif
Aesthetically, I agree with Black/White>Carmine

However, quality-wise OG Carmines, it's obvious.  Personally, I prefer the Black/White CW to the Carmines.  Never been a big fan of that CW and just the way it looks on feet.  

But, that's my opinion.  And, it makes me laugh (especially when fam get bent on others' likes/dislikes).  
laugh.gif

oreos are aight but picking them over carmines?what about the history?the heritage?just my opinion.

Originally Posted by Filmoetonyc

The older I get. The more Im saying whats the point. I have a ton of shoes and no place to where them. The conversation piece is over for me. I have enough shoes to add up to a trip around the world and never went out the country!

You gotta travel first G.  Broaden your horizons and open your domepiece up.  It's better on your constitution. 
smokin.gif

I picked a pair up just to pick them up. I got them from sneakerpost. Just not feeling them. I gave them as a gift to my younger brother.

Saw them in a local Nike store shop window called up to double check it was them and ask how much

Chick said $280 australian, if you convert that to US $258.474
eek.gif

FL Jordans retail for about $220 - $240 but you get atleast %10 off

we get ripped off big time down under. I cop a lot online it works out cheaper even with the $45 US postage
worst part is these will sit yet still never get discounted. They still got sizes of the true blues left. unfortunately not my size cause I could do with a 2nd pair 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom