DETAILED PICS OF "OREO" 6'S

That Tee is hard.
pimp.gif

I was contemplating passing...until I went to the mall about 2 hours ago, and saw these on display. The pair that was on display had noticeable creasing around the ankle collar padding but they didn't look too shabby on other pairs that I saw...

...anyways, I picked up my pair today for $135 out the door. No Eastbay for me tonight...

This kid had these on at the mall yesterday (complete with skinny jeans while sagging and the too-small v-necc tee) and I asked him where he got them just for fun and he said PYS.
nerd.gif

I asked him "How much? $180?"
ohwell.gif

He replied, after looking skyward and slightly wrinkling his face up, "Nahhhh, $209"
eek.gif

First of all, I had un-DSed my DB6 yesterday so I was unfazed by his having them two days before release.
2nd of all, WHAT is with the skinny jeans but still sagging thing? It is like an oxymoron if you ask me.
3rd of all, don't pay over $50 to have a GR release early if you have graduated from high school. Just my opinion.

All that said, my 10.5 is waiting for me at the spot tomorrow, hopefully with a 30% disco to make this "Oreo" even sweeter....
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif

Bad oreo joke I know sorry guys
roll.gif

im now on the fence on these since i saw white red VI's/ besides if i pass no regrets already got 2 motorsports as my black white Vi's

I was finally able to go see them today in person. Shoes are HOT man.

They really do look super nice..... I CANT WAIT TO COP.

Originally Posted by GTEK

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ha ... this is hella funny since there is a lot of people who are hating that the nickname "Oreo" has been tagged with the shoes.

Originally Posted by Agent0024

hopefully with a 30% disco to make this "Oreo" even sweeter....
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif

Bad oreo joke I know sorry guys
roll.gif

Yea it was a lil spoiled like old milk.

laugh.gif

Though Ill try to throw a joke in there too.

Some of you craft cats need to use that Space Jam poster, hook the chicks up with the "Oreos" and cover them in Milk.....I'd maybe buy that shirt just to stare at.

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

Some of you craft cats need to use that Space Jam poster, hook the chicks up with the "Oreos" and cover them in Milk.....I'd maybe buy that shirt just to stare at.

I concur!

I want these.. but I wouldnt be able to get them until the end of the month (due to car bills).. do you guys think they'll still be around by then?

Originally Posted by vaseay

I wonder if you can use the Foot Locker "Locker Madness" coupon on these.
Only reason why I got mine tonight was because of the 30 off 100... I wasn't too sold in person, put them on the feet? They looked real good!

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

I want these.. but I wouldnt be able to get them until the end of the month (due to car bills).. do you guys think they'll still be around by then?

I won't be able to get me a pair until next friday...I don't think they will be gone by the end of the month..Im gonna get my son a pair in the morning

so if someone could help me...i'm usually an 11.5 but i've bene hearing these run large...i'm sitting in afghanistan so i can't exactly run to the store..should i cop the 11.5 or go with the 12? thanks

Originally Posted by DuBsTyLeDj

so if someone could help me...i'm usually an 11.5 but i've bene hearing these run large...i'm sitting in afghanistan so i can't exactly run to the store..should i cop the 11.5 or go with the 12? thanks

Go 1/2 size down, they do indeed run large! I tried an 11.5, wound up getting the 11... Usually I wear an 11.5 or even 12!

Back
Top Bottom