DETAILED PICS OF "OREO" 6'S

Originally Posted by jincs

If only all releases were this easy to cop. 
smile.gif
The Pistons VI will be easier to cop next month.  Hardly anyone will want that and it will be a shelf warmer. 
laugh.gif

Easy cop. Beautiful (yet simple) shoe. There's nothing more I can add that that hasn't already been said in the thread already, except, if you're on the fence about these, don't hesitate. GO GET'EM. I woldn't suggest that anyone wait till these hit sales racks (Especially if you live in a major city with a lot of sneaker heads or hypebeast i.e. L.A., Las Vegas The Bay Area ect.). I missed out on a few kicks waiting for them to hit  sales racks.

Laser 4's looking good above...my blk Lasers look just as good if not not better...just keep em clean!

Alright. I happen to own both the "Motorsports" and these so-called "Oreos". First of all I like both of these VI colorways. Even though I like both of these black & white releases...I'm not going to lie. I happen to like these so-called "Oreos" colorway better then my "Motorsports". I think that both have something that I like on one colorway more than the other, but I like this colorway better. An example of my likes for the MS is the sole, because it's different from any of the VI's period (The color and how sticky/gummy they feel. The MS leather is  softer, but the O's leather is surprisingly nice & soft as well. No it's not MS quality, but it seems as if Jordan Brand, didn't use emaciated/unhealthy cows for the leather either. JB stepped up the overall quality of this shoe.  I like the fact that this colorway has more black then white in the O's. The MS is a little boring with all of that bland white. Basically, the MS has the premium quality, but the O's colorway stands out more for me. Hey, you don't have to like my opinion, but hey it is my opinion.
pimp.gif
To each his own.
pimp.gif

Here are some pictures of both:

pimp.gif

Did you buy th eblack laces or did they come with it? I thought they had whites. I love em with the black

Well said sincere, I just picked up the motorsports instead of copping the oreo's but the oreo's are real nice on it's own. It would be hard to justify getting both since my funds ain't lookin to

good, but if I have the chance to get the oreo's on discount down the line, they will be had.

I just went to FTL and saw the oreos. I have to admit they do look better in person. However, they do not look good enough to buy, especially not for 209.00 plus tax (damn canadian prices). Also I have to say that they are not better than the MS (IMO).

Originally Posted by Killajay209

^^^ dope avatar and tat mikecabrera
Thanks Brotha!!  Are you pinoy by any chance?

When I got my VI's this morning, one of them was scratched pretty deeply in the leather where it had a small tear.  I'm glad I immediately checked this before I left the mall.  Easy exchange with Finishline.  It was the type of tear that would only enlarge and stretch when you ball up in these kicks.

saw the oreos this morning, thought about copping a pair but passed on it, iam just not feelin this cw
tired.gif
 but congrats to the people that copped their pairs
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by His Airnezz

lol at the ******s who thought i "NEVER" wore these, are you serious? i think the million dollar question is " who wouldn't wear these? " smh at u fools, ever heard of " keepin em clean? " haha i guess not
So you post an unworn pic in a thread about a different shoe again???? Moron.

Go away.

Originally Posted by HAGS

Do the speckles on these look "gay"?  WHy everyone LOVES the speckles on one shoe and something new that comes out that woulda been HOT back in the day, everyone hates on them... I'm telling you if these released in 91, these would be on a lot of og grail lists..
moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
moz-screenshot-2.png

4b62646491474d456db9053fc5e1220700ceb2e2.jpg
4b62646491474d456db9053fc5e1220700ceb2e2.jpg

Originally Posted by chubzpgp

The manager also showed us the 25th anniversary retro IVs for next week. 

These are already on display at my spot where I scooped the Oreos. Please don't pay $150 + tax for these Bling re-hashes.... PLEASE ? ?

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Originally Posted by His Airnezz

lol at the dudes who thought i "NEVER" wore these, are you serious? i think the million dollar question is " who wouldn't wear these? " smh at u fools, ever heard of " keepin em clean? " haha i guess not
So you post an unworn pic in a thread about a different shoe again???? Moron.

Go away.

HIS AIRNEZ .... Im sorry homie but get out of here will all that.

Im sure you are NOT THE ONLY one with White Laser IVs. Them shoes aint even all that... so really, who cares

Originally Posted by sincere

Alright. I happen to own both the "Motorsports" and these so-called "Oreos". First of all I like both of these VI colorways. Even though I like both of these black & white releases...I'm not going to lie. I happen to like these so-called "Oreos" colorway better then my "Motorsports". I think that both have something that I like on one colorway more than the other, but I like this colorway better. An example of my likes for the MS is the sole, because it's different from any of the VI's period (The color and how sticky/gummy they feel. The MS leather is  softer, but the O's leather is surprisingly nice & soft as well. No it's not MS quality, but it seems as if Jordan Brand, didn't use emaciated/unhealthy cows for the leather either. JB stepped up the overall quality of this shoe.  I like the fact that this colorway has more black then white in the O's. The MS is a little boring with all of that bland white. Basically, the MS has the premium quality, but the O's colorway stands out more for me. Hey, you don't have to like my opinion, but hey it is my opinion.
pimp.gif
To each his own.
pimp.gif

Here are some pictures of both:

pimp.gif

i like your pics.

Back
Top Bottom