*****Detailed pics of the IV from the IV + XIX countdown pack*****

I'm not gonna front, as far off as these look to OGs or 99 retros; they're the closest thing I'll ever get to black/red IVs so its a must cop.

Will definitely get the IV's no matter wether it has a jumpman logo at the back or whatever. What colorway are the 19's anyway????

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

honestly i usually dont give a damn about whether its a nikeair or jumpman logo but these just dont look right without the nike air
or the shape

or the variant shaped mesh

jordan brand can kiss my #$%.

i havent bought anything JB since the black/red viii retro....

and its gonna be that way til jb buys a brain....

you kids that never saw mj play in your LIFE and that made jb the new fubu can have these.....

Originally Posted by NobleKane

honestly i usually dont give a damn about whether its a nikeair or jumpman logo but these just dont look right without the nike air
or the shape

you kids that never saw mj play in your LIFE and that made jb the new fubu can have these.....

Black/Red 8's wasn't that long ago.........

Originally Posted by austing03

Originally Posted by NobleKane

or the shape

Black/Red 8's wasn't that long ago.........

that's what i was thinking. he's acting like that was back in the day, when JB was in their prime.

Fire
pimp.gif

Damn! Not bad at all compared from when I saw when Sneak Geekz showed them, LOL. The funny thing is that the day I saw the video of them the next day I dropped$300.00 on the '99 retros. Oh yeah these are size 14 not 10.5, I wear a 13 but with wool socks I'm good, LOL. I just might have to buy this pack too.Caveman - Nike Air Good! Jumpman Logo Baaaaaaad! LOL!
2mo7bl0.jpg

I can see it now. I'm shopping at the mall with my girl and I'm wearing my 99 IV's. A couple of kids clown on me saying that my IV's are fake,while they are wearing the CD IV's.

If that happens, expect to find me on the news on an assault or battery charge and/or a mugshot photo of me in the PD.

Originally Posted by KG21

I'm not gonna front, as far off as these look to OGs or 99 retros; they're the closest thing I'll ever get to black/red IVs so its a must cop.
Sigh, damnit!! An I hate the 19s. Smh, just smh.

this countdown pack is headed to flop. unlike the CDP coming up next week.................the resell price is bananas!

Sad to say, I'll be copping this pack. My 99 IV's need to be retired before I kill them. I love the black/red iv's.

BTW jays4day23 just wonderin, those DS? You gonna actually wear them?

Originally Posted by sickickz23

I can see it now. I'm shopping at the mall with my girl and I'm wearing my 99 IV's. A couple of kids clown on me saying that my IV's are fake, while they are wearing the CD IV's.

If that happens, expect to find me on the news on an assault or battery charge and/or a mugshot photo of me in the PD.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

WHY PPL LOVE THESE? WHEN YOU WEAR THEM THEY CRUMBLE BC OF THE NETTING>..SUCH A #+*+$$ SHOE

SERIOUSLY/////////CRAP...AND WITHT HE 19s...has to be one of the 3 worst packs...

Originally Posted by Seb Master Arson

^^
laugh.gif
... sad thing is the kids saying your 99s are fake part, is true

99 retroes are becoming so rare that kids will assume you got on fakes. for those in the know will have their eyes glued to you kicks. probably why theresell price for some retroes are at $550 right now. i'm glad i got some icey 99's but sad that i'll keep them on ice jus cuz how hard it is toget a 10 99' retro for the $$$$$.
i'll be damn if i wear these crappy CDP's......

Back
Top Bottom