*****Detailed pics of the IV from the IV + XIX countdown pack*****

The 3/20 pack is also two black based shoes, so this won't be the only pack like that, And SMH at JB for putting XIX's that you can still easily get.

2 black base colorways ... I dont know if Ill cop this one . Not a fan of them IV's and still have pair of XIX's and looking for another . Still notsure . Well wait and see when time comes .

nice, definatly getting those. only for the 4's. can't stand the 19's. those are the worst Jordan then the 18's...don't know what they were thinking with those.
man i cant wait for this pack, but im the opposite....

i'd get this pack just for the xix. cant stand the iv's.
grin.gif

hopefully these sit for a while so i can pick them up, i aint for no camping of any sort, online or in real life.

i dont get the hate for the xix, they are sooo beautiful
devil.gif
devil.gif

yea nike air aside these still look like crap, atleast the carmines were made with some quality these just look waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off

I'm not too excited about this pack. I already have those XIX's and although they are very comfortable they definitely aren't neck breakers (IMO).The IV's are a good shoe in general to me, not my favorite, but the 99 Bred IV's *@+* all over these........

I guess I've become so used to seeing 99 Bred IV's around that I don't think too highly of these.
tired.gif
Ashame too because I don't own thiscolorway....still might pass.

Everyone Complains.
...No Matter What The Shoe Looks Like.

It Could Look And Be Just Like The Original
...And OG's Would Complain About Us Young Dudes Being Able To Get The Exact Same Shoe.

Back
Top Bottom