Developing Story: SHOOTING at T.I show in NYC : 1 dead, 3 injured

Not surprised at all. That's what his music promotes, and thus attracts. Basically the same as a couple getting frisky in the bathroom at a trey songz concert: It's not outright encouraged, but it's not shocking.

Dog you sound stupid right now. Lets ignore all the socio issues people may have and blame it on music. Hope you got your bible in your hand.

Where did he say socio issues play no part in this? Hes right as a grown man even if i like their music, there are certain artists whos shows i would never go to because i know the type of people their shows attract.

Absolutely. Sometimes it just is what it is.

hope Irvings got good insurance

not sure how multiple hammers got in the building in the first place. because you getta VIP table doesnt mean you skip thru security

not sure how multiple hammers got in the building in the first place. because you getta VIP table doesnt mean you skip thru security

Yup...they are going to be sued to no end. They'll have the shooters in no time, assuming there is security footage. Those NYC gun laws :x

*Also, I don't see what's wrong w/ what dude said about not being surprised at something popping off like this.

Still wondering how the gun was in the event in the first place.

I go to Irving plaza for a lot of these concerts, and security always pats me down, even as far as taking off my shoes just in case.

So someone didnt do a good job, or an someone from the artist's group brung it.

Last edited:
mean.gif
Why bring a gun to a show? No fun having ******.
Something tells me the shooter(s) didn't go there for the show 

To get guns in places like that u gotta be somebody so it won't be hard to track down the shooter. Other rappers, encourages, big dude in the city. Jo schmo not getting a gun in there. If troy Ave got hit, did Joey Bad *** just happen to be there? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
To get guns in places like that u gotta be somebody so it won't be hard to track down the shooter. Other rappers, encourages, big dude in the city. Jo schmo not getting a gun in there. If troy Ave got hit, did Joey Bad *** just happen to be there? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

It's exactly what im thinking, no way in hell a regular guy brung a gun in there, security in there is actually good in terms of tryna to get in, so has to be someone part of the show.

Cats boof guns all the time. (Boof = hide in anal cavity)

They might've boofed the baby glock just to come into the club

It was Troy Ave's man that died.
People are saying that it was his crew that started the whole thing and let off the shots.
I don't think TI has anything to do with it.

It's exactly what im thinking, no way in hell a regular guy brung a gun in there, security in there is actually good in terms of tryna to get in, so has to be someone part of the show.

Or someone knew someone who worked the door.

Rappers arent they only ones with "clout".

Last edited:

You don't always get searched if you are rushed in with one of the artists performing.

Or someone knew someone who worked the door.

Rappers arent they only ones with "clout".
That's what I meant by "bug dude in the city". Like known dudes in the city that the bouncer gonna just let thru no questions asked

All the fights that break out during smack battles at Irving plaza, now a shoot out that led to a murder, place probably bout to get shut down.

Troy's man Banga that snuffed makonnen a while back is the one who got killed. Cold world.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom