Developing Story: SHOOTING at T.I show in NYC : 1 dead, 3 injured

Via the nypd police commissioner

The crazy world of these so-called rap artists who are basically thugs that basically celebrate violence they did all their lives, and unfortunately that violence often times manifests itself during their performances, and that's exactly what happened last evening,"

You legit never know.
Via the nypd police commissioner

The crazy world of these so-called rap artists who are basically thugs that basically celebrate violence they did all their lives, and unfortunately that violence often times manifests itself during their performances, and that's exactly what happened last evening,"

The truth that people don't want to hear. "They're just sharing the story of their life with the world". shut that **** up.

They're prison and morgue promoters, plain and simple. How else would a prison promote and advertise? They have high profile individuals glorify devious behavior and let the misguided/impressionable youth follow their trends and in turn, get locked up. Prisons need bodies to get state funds. I guarantee whoever is over the music industry has his hand in the prison system.

Please don't tell me that you wouldn't put this theory past our government/leaders. The powers that be are very corrupt.

It's not 100% the rappers fault, but they sure as hell play a part.

Last edited:
Looks like cats was tussling, then I guess who ever was getting lumped up just started busting.

[\video]

You can see Maino and uncle murda in the cut

Last edited:
hope Irvings got good insurance

not sure how multiple hammers got in the building in the first place. because you getta VIP table doesnt mean you skip thru security

Cats boof guns all the time. (Boof = hide in anal cavity)

They might've boofed the baby glock just to come into the club
Wait what?!

Aware me, brah. How big are these guns?:x :lol:

Last edited:
Makonnen had the choppers going up....

On a Wednesday...

@ 0:09 the grey hoodie is the Troy Ave entourage member who got shot

Wow.

He kept that energy around him though.

You get what you put out in this world, in this case literally and figuratively.

He was trash but damn. that murder charge is tough. Two lives gone.

This dude had the nerve to make fun of someone who comitted suicide but he out here shooting folks

At least we won't have to hear any new Troy Ave music anymore I guess

RIP to the victim 
mean.gif

Last edited:
not sure how multiple hammers got in the building in the first place. because you getta VIP table doesnt mean you skip thru security

Listen we don't pay admission and the bouncer don't check us
And we - walk around the metal detectors

And there really ain't a need for a VIP section
In the middle of the dance floor reckless, check it

Been going on since da beginning of hip-hop..
90's clubs like speed and da Tunnel...pssh lets just say you made sure u left with 4-5 deep.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom