Developing Story: SHOOTING at T.I show in NYC : 1 dead, 3 injured

Yall keep bumping this old *** thread making me think T.I done got in another shooting :lol:

What brought it back? :nerd:

I meant tax gonna catch the Murder charge due to the DNa findings and if someone says "tax had the gun"

No one has to talk at this point. DNA is pointing all of the fingers. Tax has more liability for loading the gun. I doubt they find Troy's prints on the clip unless he touched it when they got in the van to go to the hospital. Troy got shot, he didn't bring the gun in the venue. Tax did.

I feel like I heard or read somewhere the person who sold the gun to him or someone associated to him is talking also

Very unpopular opinion but I like Troy ave

I take it for what its worth. Some of his tapes are pretty good and he is good for a song or two a year that I can get behind. Does the tory lanez remix thing really well and recreated some good classic songs.

If nothing yall should be able to appreciate his story telling ability

Straight up online detective. Wonder how the case would've progressed without his intervention.

guess that dude from boxden was right, cuz solved da case for free :lol:

Ya'll know that Tax is a known person and they have more than those two camera angles, right?

Tax was done the time his DNA was found on the gun. That would have led them to Tax if not the hundreds of people there. His DNA was already in the system because of his criminal record.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom