Developing Story: SHOOTING at T.I show in NYC : 1 dead, 3 injured

if Troy picked up a Gun on some hot potato **** after one of da assailants who shot at his mans dropped it, i could see how he wouldn't be sent up da river for a hot min... reason goes out da Window once lead starts flyin...

Unless he snitches or witnesses come forward he's gonna get the credit for all 4-5 of those bullets which means he's eating a murder, two people shot and whatever charge comes with shooting in a damn club full of people.

Man is an idiot this is not no damn video game.

Someone is about to restore his feeling.

Best case scenario he snitches, but he still gotta eat the attempted murder charge.

Last edited:
If this is true about tax stone, Y'all think charlamagne will slow up on talkin all kinds of smack about artists on the radio?

Charlamagne is an actual journalist tax stone is a street cat who acts a fool. But for real were talking about a 33 year old man who has sold 20 k albums in his life. Stop acting like he should have a crew. As far as money made from music schmurda has made more money

How?

80-90% of 20k > 1% of 1,000,000

Did he even put out an album? shurda dont have any money and thats why his still in jail.

if Troy picked up a Gun on some hot potato **** after one of da assailants who shot at his mans dropped it, i could see how he wouldn't be sent up da river for a hot min... reason goes out da Window once lead starts flyin...

Unless he snitches or witnesses come forward he's gonna get the credit for all 4-5 of those bullets which means he's eating a murder, two people shot and whatever charge comes with shooting in a damn club full of people.

Best case scenario he snitches, but he still gotta eat the attempted murder charge.

You would have to be an idiot to eat a murder charge for the ***** that just murdered your mans and tried to kill you.

You would have to be an idiot to eat a murder charge for the ***** that just murdered your mans and tried to kill you.

I totally agree.

But you know how ****** are with these dumb *** street laws. On boxden they say he shouldn't snitch because he raps about street **** :lol:. They saying they would respect him if he didn't tell.

Man has a newborn. If he doesn't snitch :stoneface:

I totally agree.

But you know how ****** are with these dumb *** street laws. On boxden they say he shouldn't snitch because he raps about street ****
laugh.gif
. They saying they would respect him if he didn't tell.

Man has a newborn. If he doesn't snitch
indifferent.gif
Boxden hiphop section is a giant cesspool of ignorance. Bunch of ninjahoods on steroids over there.

Last edited:
What I see in here is alot of non street posters who never been in real tight situations involving violence and ones natural instinct to survive a violent situation.

Keep posting though....great entertainment

What I see in here is alot of non street posters who never been in real tight situations involving violence and ones natural instinct to survive a violent situation.

Keep posting though....great entertainment

This

Even tho i dont think he needs to snitch. There was prob 50 people there that saw everything plus the cameras.

Ballistics

If they can show where Troy Ave was shot before he had the gun, and where his man shot....it would prove that there was another shooter.

So he wouldn't get charged for murdering his man. Definitely reckless endangerment and attempted murfer since he gave chase. But he could use the heat of the moment and defense angle as well.

He gon sit down for a lil while. Probably like 8-10 from what's been gathered so far in my guess.

Also, he doesn't have to ID the shooter. If their video cameras in there...it'll show. And he could reasonably say he doesn't know who the shooter is.

surprised that two of the SWS list members aren't being called out for their support for what the Commissioner said.

pretty sure one of the dudes us a cop too 

Is it snitching if he points on the man that shot and killed his friend that he shot back at?

I feel like that's a loophole in the snitching laws

But it's in hip hop more than anything else.
Disagree. A majority of the most popular video games are pushing towards realism while including more violence and gore; GTA and MK are prime examples.
Shows have been able to get away with more grisly death scenes than what was previously deemed acceptable.
Films have always been violent as well. Attacking rap/hip-hop specifically doesn't make any sense to me.

I was about to say, I feel like "snitch" is coming up on "hater" as among the more grossly misused slang terms.
Every time something like this happens that word gets thrown around where it doesn't even apply.

He'd be stupid not to say something if someone else killed his man.

Disagree. A majority of the most popular video games are pushing towards realism while including more violence and gore; GTA and MK are prime examples.
Shows have been able to get away with more grisly death scenes than what was previously deemed acceptable.
Films have always been violent as well. Attacking rap/hip-hop specifically doesn't make any sense to me.
Attacking hip-hop is such a cop out. Without digging deep into it, violence in this country all stems from our history and the haves and have-nots It takes more outside influence than someone bumping Drop a Gem on Em or Ether to trigger violence.

It mostly boils down to nature and nurture, which is HUGELY influences by the economic structure of this country.

Attacking rap is just an easy way of targeting race and ignoring economic disparity.

People are really more upset at a white guy stereotyping gangsta rap than a man murdering people in a crowded room.
It's unfortunate.
Here in canada we literally all learned of guns , gangs and crack through rap music.
We have thousands of kids who grew up affluent, that still want to join the music promoted lifestyle.
Out there selling drugs because of the thousands of cool images theyve been bombarded with.

Kids with good grades and both parents.

If art reflects real life, why exactly does it all of a sudden not work the other way around.

Its messed up because I love hip hop but I know damn well that had it never happened Canada would be a better place to live.
Legit question to black people

Do you feel life was better before? Or does crack taking over at the same time just kind of confuse hip hops influence on the subject.

I ask as we never had a crack boom but def felt raps affects

I can also say that I probably never even would have smoked a joint had it not been for rap.
People must have the same story with guns

Back
Top Bottom