Developing Story: SHOOTING at T.I show in NYC : 1 dead, 3 injured

troy ave aint walking...
tax, dna on gun, bullets etc...all it takes is for someone to say they saw him with the gun and thats all the jury gonna need to give him the murder charge. 

we all saw him shoot... that's not da point..if da guns he shot were taken from Tax's people then Tax is roasted cuz Troy was just defending himself.

troy ave aint walking...
tax, dna on gun, bullets etc...all it takes is for someone to say they saw him with the gun and thats all the jury gonna need to give him the murder charge. 

we all saw him shoot... that's not da point..if da guns he shot were taken from Tax's people then Tax is roasted cuz Troy was just defending himself.

I meant tax gonna catch the Murder charge due to the DNa findings and if someone says "tax had the gun"

Last edited:
I've seen the video endless times.... is Tax in the video of the shooting at Irving Plaza

He is (allegedly) running away towards the camera and I believe falls down before you see Troy come out and fire.

Tax finished.

Troy prolly gonna serve some time he should be iight tho he need to get outta NY tho

This whole situation is ******* crazy

Tax about to get his life taken away. Dummy :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom