Developing Story: SHOOTING at T.I show in NYC : 1 dead, 3 injured

mean.gif
Of course it's up to the parents but you're a fool if you don't think music and any art has an affect of people, whether it be positive or negative.

Watching the video showed me an idiot was willing to throw everything away and for what? to say he's hard or down for his? Sad situation.
That's for them weak minded fools

Why is it every time one of us commits a crime some people have to make it in to some sort of "we need to do better moment" as if what one person did is a reflection on all of us.

Meanwhile another race will shoot up a bunch of people in ohhhhh, probably two hours. And nothing.

Some of ya'll need to stop it.

You're buying in to the negativity they want you to feel and guilt trip.

Music does have positive and negative affects on people, but censoring art is in the bottom of my list on how to fix it And that's the only real explanation as far as a solution that I see.

I just noticed how many people were under the damn bar....  like them bar stools was providing any kind of protection 

Why is it every time one of us commits a crime some people have to make it in to some sort of "we need to do better moment" as if what one person did is a reflection on all of us.

Meanwhile another race will shoot up a bunch of people in ohhhhh, probably two hours. And nothing.

Some of ya'll need to stop it.

You're buying in to the negativity they want you to feel and guilt trip.

So we just let it rock out and not want better? And it only seems to happen in threads like this because it highlights it, not to say that we don't want better for our people on a daily basis.

Don't understand how so many of y'all are trying to play Troy when he approached tax as a man and let him know stop talking down on me or I'm gonna put hands on you. He snuffed tax and his goons opened fire hitting banga and Troy Troy than responds by opening fire and that what was seen on video tape. It's so crazy how we get this footage so fast but it's impossible to get one of the many videos of police officers killing black youth.

That's just not true man, Banga is in the video next to Troy (dude with the jacket) when they enter the green room and Ave is already trying to shoot.. troy ave gonna be looking even dumber than he already is when the truth really comes out

product of his enviroment.....
but who created his environment :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

We know who created the environment, but why does it have to only be one way? Where's the sensible people to wanna find a way to build the environment into something better? I'm tired of us making excuses for why we do things when we are capable of doing more, history has shown how resilient we are and how strong we are and how much we can accomplish togehter.
I agree. Not making excuses. Its just that the majority of people accept their reality versus forge a new one. We in the information age yet ignorance is rampant in this world. Its not something that we should accept, its something we should always strive to overcome. We just gotta work "twice as hard" as they say.

Last edited:
I just noticed how many people were under the damn bar....  like them bar stools was providing any kind of protection 

Noticed that. Check how theyre already duckin down before he comes into the room, so obviously shots were being fired before Ave enters..

That's just not true man, Banga is in the video next to Troy (dude with the jacket) when they enter the green room and Ave is already trying to shoot.. troy ave gonna be looking even dumber than he already is when the truth really comes out

Exactly why i think he shot his mans.. He fires after his guy runs into the chaos.

Ballistic tests will sort it out.

Noticed that. Check how theyre already duckin down before he comes into the room, so obviously shots were being fired before Ave enters..
Exactly why i think he shot his mans.. He fires after his guy runs into the chaos.

Ballistic tests will sort it out.
Hes being charged with attempted murder he didn't shoot his man

Has Tax said anything yet? Normally he can't wait to say ****. If he's laying low that story might have some truth to it.

This is where Tax running his mouth might work against him. Eventually them people gon knock on his door. If he was a more low-key dude he wouldn't be looked at.

Has Tax said anything yet? Normally he can't wait to say ****. If he's laying low that story might have some truth to it.
dude getting ******* on by all the west coast
dude bout to be exiled form the east coast now
he gonna move down to belize with shyne

Didn't Nipsey have to check him while ago?

Don't understand how so many of y'all are trying to play Troy when he approached tax as a man and let him know stop talking down on me or I'm gonna put hands on you. He snuffed tax and his goons opened fire hitting banga and Troy Troy than responds by opening fire and that what was seen on video tape. It's so crazy how we get this footage so fast but it's impossible to get one of the many videos of police officers killing black youth.

yeah Troy Ave don't look or act like da type to throw it all away for no reason...smells like he was retaliating & got caught lettin off a hot one.

Taxstone is indeed a *** hole if what da streets talkin bout are accurate.

@kingfoamnyc Explain to me how banga is in the video going after the dude if he was already shot and killed? The dude they were running up on was running for his life in the beg of the video and troy was walking towards em with no fear of getting shot back making me think there wasn't another gun here. Whether or not tax instigated it, Troy is an idiot shooting inside a crowded club esp. not even knowing how to really handle a gun

Idk bro, Troy always did seem like the type to try and prove his street cred if possible.. Tax and his big mouth have bullied the hell out of him for the past couple of years that could be enough for him to want to kill him

Last edited:
My story is 100% factual. I'm in the know. Tax started all this **** and was scared to knuckle up

Damn thats a ***** move right there. Like dude said Tax big mouth gonna get him in trouble too. In the streets, behind bars or otherwise. He might as well move to Mexico or something asap

Back
Top Bottom