Devon Still ESPY Speech

I know there's a sports forum and a espy thread but i know theres people that dont frequent there so

:frown:

Had my eyes watering. The espys were real sad for the two hours that I watched but good to see his daughter is doing well for the moment.

Those kids are the strongest human beings I've ever seen, the way they fight and always seem to have a smile on their face, the pain they face through chemo therapy....seriously I can't express how much I respect their courage and strength.

RIP Beezy.

Refreshing to see someone actually be brutally honest about the toll it took on them. That part about just wanting to go to a liquor store and drown himself in alcohol was really tough to hear. Most people in these situations wouldn't make such public admissions. Been rooting for this dude, and will keep rooting for him. Great speech.

Those kids are the strongest human beings I've ever seen, the way they fight and always seem to have a smile on their face, the pain they face through chemo therapy....seriously I can't express how much I respect their courage and strength.

RIP Beezy.

Ain't no better remedy than pure happiness.... Hope nothing but the best for them

Bruh, smh. Seeing kids go through that just makes u angry sometimes, why them? But seeing their strength and resilience gives me strength. Children like Leah should only have to worry about eating their vegetables, playing with toys, etc. not battling cancer. I hope and pray that she and other children battling these tough diseases can overcome them.

Back
Top Bottom