Did you go through any phases growing up?

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Sixth grade I listened to Slipknot and Korn, freshman year of high school I got my Ninjahood on chillen with G-Unit spinnas around da neck, and right now I'm currently mad spiritual.

I think everyone listened to slipknot and korn in 6th grade.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
guilty. I used to rock the uber wide jeans with the big $%+ chain hanging. My Metallica shirt collection was on point. Glad I dropped that phase quick in HS. Even when I was in a band as I got older I didn't dress like that
roll.gif

noooooooooooooooooooooooo
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

tumblr_ld9t4iNbnl1qae5rmo1_400.jpg

JNCO.jpg

mammoth.bmp

SWAG!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Well i just cut my braids off.. after 13 years - hair was od long.. the girls loved me, but the women love me #Feelsgoodman <3

I had shoulder length hair and braids till the end of high school.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
guilty. I used to rock the uber wide jeans with the big $%+ chain hanging. My Metallica shirt collection was on point. Glad I dropped that phase quick in HS. Even when I was in a band as I got older I didn't dress like that
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

JNCO.jpg

mammoth.bmp

SWAG!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dead
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

JNCO.jpg

mammoth.bmp

SWAG!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dead
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
YUP
pimp.gif
I had more pockets than I knew what to do with.

Sixth grade I listened to Slipknot and Korn, freshman year of high school I got my Ninjahood on chillen with G-Unit spinnas around da neck, and right now I'm currently mad spiritual.

laugh.gif

yupp im guilty of this. i worshiped korn and limpbizkit
roll.gif
roll.gif
.  I went through a tall tee/nba jersey/ new era pinwheel/ north carolina blue shoes/ baggy as jeans phase.  In middle school I went through a BMX phase, thought I was gonna grow up and do the x-games. 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

My fav phase though was playin ball like everyday and drinking almost everynight.  I didn't care about school, my job, barely cared about girls.  I wanted to do that for the rest of my life, just party and ball.  Glad I grew out of that, but it was a lot of fun

Originally Posted by INS

haha Scshift put me on to some 18 year old snow bunnies. @%%$ im only 21.

Other way around... you need to put me on to some college snow bunnies. Please.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I did go through a sneakerhead phase.
In middle school I dressed really girly that kinda ended once I hit high school.

Pokemon cards
Pogs and sammers
Lee Pipes jeans
Wanting to be the Green...then the White Ranger shortly after
Women (White, Latina, currently Asian)
Clothes and Shoes

Right now I'm in that "my car needs 600+ RWHP" phase. (I hope it dies before I do lol)

Pokemon no doubt
WWF
Chucks
Blue raggin'
AF1
Computer games like CS, gunbound
Dunks
White girls
And finally growing up, still am.

As for music, was rocking bone thugs and 2pac same time backstreet boys and nsync were getting somewhere. The only time it ever did change for me was when I found out about the more laid back stuff, like Tribe and that wasn't til high school.

As for personality, always been a deep dood that questioned life. But I've mellowed out more since I found Mary Jane.

Pokemon without a doubt, WWF of course, skateboarding...i took too many shots to my shins from the skateboard
laugh.gif
, thought I was an actual gangbanger lawd hammercy...

Currently im just a pretty normal dude, playing college basketball, keeping my grades up, and im alwaaaays in the gym

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by INS

haha Scshift put me on to some 18 year old snow bunnies. @%%$ im only 21.

Other way around... you need to put me on to some college snow bunnies. Please.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

man at Art school there are no banging SB... more like the yeah you're kinda cute.
laugh.gif

Had an emo phase
hipster phase
sneakerhead phase
super nerd phase
hypebeast phase

LRG phase

Looking back, I came to the realization that I get tired of !#!@ real easily. #OTTNO

Was wearing XL tall tees in 8th grade when I was 5'7-5'8...
Currently a junior in college (now 6'2), recently purchased a few size medium shawl sweaters/cardigans from J.Crew
laugh.gif

In middle school and high school I went through a heavy skateboarding phase. I wore really wide jeans, laced my shoes loosely, wore baggy shirts and grew out my hair. I had the shoelace belts too
laugh.gif
. I really thought I was doing it. I still skate around from time to time.

I looked a young Stevie Williams
laugh.gif

stevie-wlliams_img2.jpg

the thing is OP that at age 17, the activities you're doing now are probably just a phase as well. I went through a phase in middle school when I was obsessed with wrestling (Goldberg, NWO, Diamond Dallas Page, etc.). I also went through a rebellious phase when I got OSS (out of school suspension) from school and was giving teachers death threats and whatnot, ya I was wildin'. Luckily I ironed all that stuff out (read: several devastating butt whippins) before I got into HS.  

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Well to paraphrase it's like I always been in one phase
So I been a G since birth cuz thats how I was raised

-MonStar

are all 300 of your posts verses?
i'm not trying to say that they're all corny, if that's what you're wondering

you're not corny

- WWF (Early 90's then Attitude Era)
- Rock Music (Limp Bizkit, Korn)
- Wanting to be a rapper
- Wanting to be Allen Iverson
- Skateboarding (around the time Tony Hawks dropped)
- Long hair

all three years of middle school i was on my preppy @%@! and only wore tommy hilfiger and k-swiss to this day you can't tell me I wasn't doing it
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom