diddy getting sued by beautiful cassie vol. freakoff

I feel like even for the 90s that was excessive. 150 for 75 million. Thats like .02% You would think, just for the sake of future endeavors, the record label would hurry up and try to clean that up. Why would anyone else sign with you when you moving like that?

They got away with it because they could. Y’all don’t understand the industry. Google some of these deals even current artists have signed where they are under contract for 3 lifetimes and all sorts of outlandish ****

I don't even understand what the **** ya'll are arguing right now by adding this obvious stuff.

"That was a really, really bad deal"
"ya'll don't understand, they make bad deals!"
"yeah?"
"you don't even get it, you don't know the business, they make bad deals"
"yeah, and that's really bad one"
"Ya'll ain't even listening right now, BAD DEALS"
"alright man"

I feel like even for the 90s that was excessive. 150 for 75 million. Thats like .02% You would think, just for the sake of future endeavors, the record label would hurry up and try to clean that up. Why would anyone else sign with you when you moving like that?
As I've said to you before, there will always be tens of thousands willing to sign the dotted line to get the opportunity to sign a one sided deal in hopes of blowing up.

You look TLC in the face and after CrazySexyCool and seriously sign only a 50k check over to them you should have just went ahead and OD'ed on something. You're no good for this world. I don't care what they signed.
Y'all gotta remember Chilli's baby daddy was singlehandedly writing/producing the hits, TLC were essentially karaoke singers who could've been swapped out with random females and still achieved similar success.

Not to mention, you had LaFace Records being a subsidiary of Arista and somewhere in between there Pebbles (a one hit wonder from the 1980s who transitioned into working behind the scenes) also had a stake.

Add in the mathematical part of it being 3 of them and it makes sense why they weren't millionaires...

He watched Bill and Russell all these others go throught it. He never thought it could be him?....

He watched Bill and Russell all these others go throught it. He never thought it could be him?....
I’m sure this is just part of his nature. I mean even him bringing in Usher to live with him was weird to me as a kid so I believe that’s he’s been like this since he got famous.

Back
Top Bottom