Diego Maradona Filmed Hitting His Girlfriend

^yeah, but on the other side he played the most popular sport in the world and for about a decade was the best/most famous in the world - and in the discussion as top 2 of all time.

Last edited:
^yeah, but on the other side he played the most popular sport in the world and for about a decade was the best/most famous in the world - and in the discussion as top 2 of all time.

You ask every american in the world who he is, I'm sure under 10% know

I knew knew his face once I looked him up but still wouldn't place a name and I'm a huge sports fan but soccer isn't in most people's wheelhouse in America

Last edited:
You ask every american in the world who he is, I'm sure under 10% know

I knew knew his face once I looked him up but still wouldn't place a name and I'm a huge sports fan but soccer isn't in most people's wheelhouse in America
You can't say your a huge sports fan and not even know a spec of info of the most popular sport in the world

seems like she set him up though
inb4, drunks abuse ppl everyday

For all we know he coulda been walkin into the kitchen to get a soda and the ***** starts yellin and making thumping noises

She probably joked on his small *** TV.

Not cool though Maradona.
:rofl: I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed.

She didn't even say anything:smh:
Also do people film their entire life now? She was just sitting there doing nothing. 

She's been saying he beats on her since earlier this year. She called off their engagement because of it. Eventually they got back together, he started putting hands on her again so she decided to film it as evidence.

She had pics of bruises on her arms and neck from before this that she put out there back in like June, but I'm guessing the video was because people questioned it.

All this and she still won't leave him huh?

:lol:

I can understand some people not knowing who Maradona is

This "I don't know him so he's a nobody" logic though 
eyes.gif

Welp, at least I'm not the only one who ain't know him...Scumbag moves on his part.

You can't say your a huge sports fan and not even know a spec of info of the most popular sport in the world

yeah I can; I don't watch soccer

many people don't watch hockey but are still huge sports fans

:wow: at people not knowing Maradona.

Probably don't know who Pele is either. :x

seems like she set him up though
inb4, drunks abuse ppl everyday

For all we know he coulda been walkin into the kitchen to get a soda and the ***** starts yellin and making thumping noises

She probably joked on his small *** TV.

Not cool though Maradona.
roll.gif
I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed.

She didn't even say anything:smh:
Also do people film their entire life now? She was just sitting there doing nothing. 
She's been saying he beats on her since earlier this year. She called off their engagement because of it. Eventually they got back together, he started putting hands on her again so she decided to film it as evidence.

She had pics of bruises on her arms and neck from before this that she put out there back in like June, but I'm guessing the video was because people questioned it.
All this and she still won't leave him huh?

laugh.gif
No, she left him. And then leaked the tape to expose him as a wife beater.

Back
Top Bottom