DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Man ButterBeer is so good, when you get a chance get the frozen version. If it wasn't for brain freeze i'd be sucking it down non-stop.

Simpson is pretty cool and how they made it Springfield/Dostown, I didn't even know but apparently that is a new addition, like a year old.

The Transformers costumes are pretty damn cool to see, definitely for kids but awesome nonetheless.

Additions to tram tours good too.

Overall, Universal isn't bad, there just isn't as much to do in comparison to Disney.
What does it Taste like???
Is there 2 versions a hot and cold???
What does the hot taste like???
More like coffee???
Or like root beer???
What does the cold taste like???

There's 3 different kinds I believe, cold, frozen and hot. I haven't tried the hot version, not even sure if it's offered in the SoCal location.

It taste like cream soda and butterscotch plus sugary MSG.

Man ButterBeer is so good, when you get a chance get the frozen version. If it wasn't for brain freeze i'd be sucking it down non-stop.

Simpson is pretty cool and how they made it Springfield/Dostown, I didn't even know but apparently that is a new addition, like a year old.

The Transformers costumes are pretty damn cool to see, definitely for kids but awesome nonetheless.

Additions to tram tours good too.

Overall, Universal isn't bad, there just isn't as much to do in comparison to Disney.
What does it Taste like???
Is there 2 versions a hot and cold???
What does the hot taste like???
More like coffee???
Or like root beer???
What does the cold taste like???

There's 3 different kinds I believe, cold, frozen and hot. I haven't tried the hot version, not even sure if it's offered in the SoCal location.

It taste like cream soda and butterscotch plus sugary MSG.
:smh:
Bruh u got me feenin like jodeci right now
Bet u the warm one is CRACK!!!!
When does it open fully
Like do I need Seperate tickets to go or ur regular universal passes are good

Last edited:
season pass def worth it i guess if you really know you want to go multiple times a year. not just because you want to beat what you paid for the pass, but because you really a hardcore disney head.

i dont mind saving money and just going all in 1 time during the year. now that i have a kid, i know you def need a multiple day ticket. my wife and i use to be able to do most of the stuff in BOTH parks, getting there right before they open and going around the 2 parks like it was black friday shopping making sure we got what we wanted. also taking advantage of those passes that allow you to come back at a certain time and head up front.

def. always had a plan and hardly any rest. then recently we finally took our kid for the first time. granted barely 1 years old, (thers an argument on its own there if its even worth it to bring a kid that young) but imo it is. one they are free anyways, and the reaction was proof enough. but even with us calling the shots, we didnt even scratch the surface in one park. we knew that would happen and only got a single park ticket. we plan to ago again, now our child being 2 years old. still free. i know we need at least 2 days. and when they much older to see all the attractions. for sure we need at least 3 days.

so im def debating for the future if im going to get an anual pass. while my kid is free, these are test runs lol. when its no longer free, i dont know.

4-Day Park Hopper Ticket Magic Morning Early Access
2 x Ages 10+ ($320.00 /ticket)
1 x Ages 3-9 ($305.00 /ticket)
$945.00

then we gotta take account the hotel rooms. I'm from nor cal so it's not too bad as far as transportation cost.

thats a pretty big chunk. for sure we gonna be close if not 2 grand for the entire vacay with hotel and other expenses

with 4 days, i think we can hammer everything in both parks. as my kid gets older prob do it in 3 days. if i got an anual pass for all 3 of us. it would be neat to go anytime, but i feel ill just be going because we have a pass and we need to make up for what we paid for it.

season pass def worth it i guess if you really know you want to go multiple times a year. not just because you want to beat what you paid for the pass, but because you really a hardcore disney head.

i dont mind saving money and just going all in 1 time during the year. now that i have a kid, i know you def need a multiple day ticket. my wife and i use to be able to do most of the stuff in BOTH parks, getting there right before they open and going around the 2 parks like it was black friday shopping making sure we got what we wanted. also taking advantage of those passes that allow you to come back at a certain time and head up front.

def. always had a plan and hardly any rest. then recently we finally took our kid for the first time. granted barely 1 years old, (thers an argument on its own there if its even worth it to bring a kid that young) but imo it is. one they are free anyways, and the reaction was proof enough. but even with us calling the shots, we didnt even scratch the surface in one park. we knew that would happen and only got a single park ticket. we plan to ago again, now our child being 2 years old. still free. i know we need at least 2 days. and when they much older to see all the attractions. for sure we need at least 3 days.

so im def debating for the future if im going to get an anual pass. while my kid is free, these are test runs lol. when its no longer free, i dont know.

4-Day Park Hopper Ticket Magic Morning Early Access
2 x Ages 10+ ($320.00 /ticket)
1 x Ages 3-9 ($305.00 /ticket)
$945.00

then we gotta take account the hotel rooms. I'm from nor cal so it's not too bad as far as transportation cost.

thats a pretty big chunk. for sure we gonna be close if not 2 grand for the entire vacay with hotel and other expenses

with 4 days, i think we can hammer everything in both parks. as my kid gets older prob do it in 3 days. if i got an anual pass for all 3 of us. it would be neat to go anytime, but i feel ill just be going because we have a pass and we need to make up for what we paid for it.
I remember the VERY first time I took my kids in 2012
We did 4 days
First day we did all of Disneyland
Second day all of California adventure(like 2 weeks before cars land had opened)
3rd and 4th mixture of both
My kids were 5 and 6 at the time
And they definitely enjoyed themselves
4 days is definitely enough
And driving IMO is the best way to go if u live in NorCal

I plan to take my kids to magic mountain in April
I took them last year but they were a lil too short to go on the good rides
Well my son was tall enough my daughter wasn't
So we didn't ride anything fun
I also think Goliath was down
I can't wait to put them on lex luthor drop of doom :rofl:

I remember the VERY first time I took my kids in 2012
We did 4 days
First day we did all of Disneyland
Second day all of California adventure(like 2 weeks before cars land had opened)
3rd and 4th mixture of both
My kids were 5 and 6 at the time
And they definitely enjoyed themselves
4 days is definitely enough
And driving IMO is the best way to go if u live in NorCal

thats what i figured. thanks for confirming.

after that i think they'll be good until the following year

#savage [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]

#savage [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]

They gon learn that day

I always see people dragging along and eating these gigantic turkey legs, are they any good? Never really tried it, looking like Fred Flinstone eating a giant carcass (though not in this chicks case).

View media item 1942933

^She looks like she's going to devour that foot long sitting on the table, too lol.

I always wanted to try the turkey leg, but honestly, I'm not a big fan of turkey.

My wife is taking me to Diagon Alley at Universal Orlando for my bday. She asked what I wanted to do and I said chill in Diagon Alley all day--eat at the leaky cauldron, and drink that fire beer they brew while chilling all throughout that section of the park. :smokin Will prob do disney springs for dinner/night life. BartScottCantWait.gif

I've always wanted to devour one of those turkey legs like I'm some savage from GoT but I'm fairly certain it'll be one of those "it looks better than it tastes" ordeal.

I always see people dragging along and eating these gigantic turkey legs, are they any good? Never really tried it, looking like Fred Flinstone eating a giant carcass (though not in this chicks case).

After a few bites you'll feel disgusted. Too much salt.

I've always wanted to devour one of those turkey legs like I'm some savage from GoT but I'm fairly certain it'll be one of those "it looks better than it tastes" ordeal.

It always looks better than it tastes. The corn dogs on the otherhand. :pimp:

The high-speed TRON Lightcycle Power Run roller coaster looks cool for the Disneyland Shanghai opening.

View media item 1942956

That ride looks dope. Tron (recent version) is one of my favorite movies.

From what I recall, all the food options inside the parks (DL/CA) are trash.

Downtown Disney is where it's at.

That little New Orleans themed spot with the po boys & beignets View media item 1942987

Last edited:
The high-speed TRON Lightcycle Power Run roller coaster looks cool for the Disneyland Shanghai opening.
Oh, man, I wonder how it looks at night.

That little New Orleans themed spot with the po boys & beignets
You can never go wrong with Beignets or Earl of Sandwich. 

I've been hearing good things about their churros too, just never got to try 'em.

I've been hearing good things about their churros too, just never got to try 'em.

The gotta be fresh and you'll know when you walk by a stand and smell amazing sugar.

Downtown disney got great food options. I wait to have dinner there before leaving the park.

View media item 1942933

I get one EVERYTIME
surprised u never tried one
I eat it alongside a milkshake from that gharadelli place
There's only one place to get it in California adventure
By the toy story mania and screamin California
It's like in between both rides
When I get it at Disneyland which of course hAs more than 1 place to get
I eat it with a dole whip float
Or frozen lemonade

That little New Orleans themed spot with the po boys & beignets View media item 1942987
That spot is trash
I prefer earl of sandwich
Or
The Naples pizza place
I prefer the sit down side of the pizza place instead of the carry out or slice side of it

I will add the New Orleans spot beniiegts(I know I butchered the spelling :lol:)
Are the best
Waaaaaaay better than the spot in Disneyland
I always get them from the New Orleans spot
Also
When the have the seasonal benitits :pimp:
The gingerbread and pumpkin spice ones are :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Earl :smokin I had to make 2 stops last time I went to DL lol.

Not a huge fan of the food in the park. That dole whip hits the spot tho, especially when it's 100° out.

I will add the New Orleans spot beniiegts(I know I butchered the spelling
laugh.gif
)
Are the best
Waaaaaaay better than the spot in Disneyland
I always get them from the New Orleans spot
Also
When the have the seasonal benitits
pimp.gif

The gingerbread and pumpkin spice ones are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif