DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

I mean beniegts or however u spell it
roll.gif
roll.gif

From what I recall, all the food options inside the parks (DL/CA) are trash.

Downtown Disney is where it's at.

That little New Orleans themed spot with the po boys & beignets View media item 1942987
That spot is trash
I prefer earl of sandwich
Or
The Naples pizza place
I prefer the sit down side of the pizza place instead of the carry out or slice side of it
I will add the New Orleans spot beniiegts(I know I butchered the spelling :lol:)
Are the best
Waaaaaaay better than the spot in Disneyland
I always get them from the New Orleans spot
Also
When the have the seasonal benitits :pimp:
The gingerbread and pumpkin spice ones are :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
View media item 1943598

From what I recall, all the food options inside the parks (DL/CA) are trash.

Downtown Disney is where it's at.

That little New Orleans themed spot with the po boys & beignets View media item 1942987
That spot is trash
I prefer earl of sandwich
Or
The Naples pizza place
I prefer the sit down side of the pizza place instead of the carry out or slice side of it
I will add the New Orleans spot beniiegts(I know I butchered the spelling :lol:)
Are the best
Waaaaaaay better than the spot in Disneyland
I always get them from the New Orleans spot
Also
When the have the seasonal benitits :pimp:
The gingerbread and pumpkin spice ones are :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
View media item 1943598
I was saying the only thing good about that spot is the Ben-yays
Other than that it's not that good of a food spot

^ Ah, ok.

I've always wanted to try that Naples pizza spot but there's always been a crazy wait time when I e tried to dine in :smh:

The monte cristo sandwich at cafe orleans will forever be my favorite

getting off of indiana jones and getting a pickle and tajin at tropical imports

regular occurrences for me, need to renew my annual passport i miss going so much

The Disneyland Resort launched its annual spring Easter “Egg-stravaganza” egg search throughout the resort. Visitors could purchase maps, find the eggs and put stickers on the map indicating where they were seen, then redeem the map for a special little prize.

The Disneyland Resort launched its annual spring Easter “Egg-stravaganza” egg search throughout the resort. Visitors could purchase maps, find the eggs and put stickers on the map indicating where they were seen, then redeem the map for a special little prize.
Yup I'm hyped
I'm going on Easter Sunday
Hopefully they don't sell out of the maps
I heard they usually do

Naples sit down restaurant is amazing. Pizza is huge and fills you up after all that walking

going to Disney World in April, any tips on getting cheaper tickets? I might just get em now to add on to the magic bands so I can sign up for fast passes already. We went last year not knowing you can get tickets in advance and get fast pass to rides. The 7 dwarves ride was always booked up the whole day and had an hour wait even when it was raining.

ive been to disneyland and im literally dying to go back to universal and check out harry potter world because im a nerd 

Haven't been to US since I was a kid.

Hated it back then.

I'm sure I'll appreciate now that I'm an adult, though.

Last edited:
going to Disney World in April, any tips on getting cheaper tickets? I might just get em now to add on to the magic bands so I can sign up for fast passes already. We went last year not knowing you can get tickets in advance and get fast pass to rides. The 7 dwarves ride was always booked up the whole day and had an hour wait even when it was raining.
Are you staying on site? It's hard to get tickets for more than 5% off the list price and even then some are sold through scalpers. AAA discount is your best option if you have it.

Back
Top Bottom