DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

I went to Universal when they were still building Harry Potter World. Majority of the park was closed due to construction and the Jurassic park ride broke down
mean.gif

They're doing a lot of refurbishments especially by the entrance which makes it cramped in that area but i figure it'll all be open by the time HP World opens.

JP was under refurbishment too and I hope it gets an Jurassic World update, chances are probably small though.

Universals planning on making a year-round Walking Dead Maze attraction.

Are you staying on site? It's hard to get tickets for more than 5% off the list price and even then some are sold through scalpers. AAA discount is your best option if you have it.

nah not staying on site, definitely too expensive for that. and thanks on the info about the AAA discount, I'll look into it since my girl has it.
We used to always just get her parents time share for the week not really knowing the rates there, but they don't have any openings for the week we're going this year so I'm looking around which hotels are decent. Trying to see if they offer shuttles to the park and all that seeing as they charge us a resort fee anyways and don't want to pay parking every day at disney as well.

If you have a Costco membership, they offer good bundles too.

I'm looking into that as well since I am a member. I'm trying to calculate if it'll be cheaper to bundle it or just book everything separately. One of the cheaper costco bundles I'm looking at is around $2.6k for 5 nights but looking to stay around 6 nights since it's a 5 day hopper included plus a day at Universal.

supposedly it's going to rain tomorrow, so if you don't mind getting a little wet then wait times on rides might be very short

supposedly it's going to rain tomorrow, so if you don't mind getting a little wet then wait times on rides might be very short
And painful. I rode Screamin' at DCA when it was raining and my face felt like it was getting hit by dozens of needles at a time.

ive been to disneyland and im literally dying to go back to universal and check out harry potter world because im a nerd 
They have been doing soft opening during the week and sometimes on weekends. There is no schedule for them however Inside Universal twitter does get reports and is very accurate with the updates as when the soft openings occur. Hope that helps especially since it will be mad house once it officially opens. 

https://twitter.com/insideuniversal

nah not staying on site, definitely too expensive for that. and thanks on the info about the AAA discount, I'll look into it since my girl has it.
We used to always just get her parents time share for the week not really knowing the rates there, but they don't have any openings for the week we're going this year so I'm looking around which hotels are decent. Trying to see if they offer shuttles to the park and all that seeing as they charge us a resort fee anyways and don't want to pay parking every day at disney as well.
I'm looking into that as well since I am a member. I'm trying to calculate if it'll be cheaper to bundle it or just book everything separately. One of the cheaper costco bundles I'm looking at is around $2.6k for 5 nights but looking to stay around 6 nights since it's a 5 day hopper included plus a day at Universal.
for my money the most beneficial package was when stayed at art of animation and got the dining package/plan

Anyone Do the VIP Tour? Want to know whether it is worth the money...
Disneyland or Disney World? Either way if you aren't staying on site already put that tour money into a Disney resort first. So worth it. 7 out of 8 of my WDW trips have been onsite.

Last edited:
1.5 more weeks then I'm Disneyland bound
And just got my stuffed situated for April
So I'm a be at Disneyland from the 23rd- 28th next month
My sons bday is April 24th and my daughters is May 6th
So we gonna celebrate both during that week
We hitting up Disneyland 2 days at least and a day at universal to see what's up with hharry potter land
And I'm taking them to magic mountain
I'm HYPED
MAAAAAAAN I can't wait to see how they react to luthor drop of doom
I'm thinkin of recording with the GoPro

Back
Top Bottom