DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

:lol:

Have you ever timed it so you sat in the cove for the fireworks? That's what I'm planning for my next visit.

:lol:

Have you ever timed it so you sat in the cove for the fireworks? That's what I'm planning for my next visit.
Well not sure if thy changed it since Jan
But they always close before world of color and all that starts

Is it weird to go to Disney alone?

The Yambs be out there
pimp.gif

Line is an hour long and I am inside I am damn well not getting out, I'd raise hell :lol: unless they close like 5 hours before the show starts or something.

Like today the show starts at 9:45, they better close the Cove Bar at 7pm because if I line up at 7:00-7:30 and get in at 8:30-9:00, I am definitely staying there.

The Yambs be out there :pimp:
Sorta if ur a dude
Me and my girl went one time
And there was this white dude
Everywhere we went we saw him
Went to see tinker bell he was there
Went to see Mickey he was there
And he was just chopping it up with them
Idk man it's just weird IMO
specially considering how much of a family spot it is
Now if u going to universal or six flags then yeah but Disney just don't seem like the spot to pick up females

Line is an hour long and I am inside I am damn well not getting out, I'd raise hell :lol: unless they close like 5 hours before the show starts or something.

Like today the show starts at 9:45, they better close the Cove Bar at 7pm because if I line up at 7:00-7:30 and get in at 8:30-9:00, I am definitely staying there.
Nah they close I think like an hour before world of color starts
Actually it might be at like 7 or 730 they close

Last edited:
Sorta if ur a dude
Now if u going to universal or six flags then yeah but Disney just don't seem like the spot to pick up females
Went last night with the BM and lil man, man it was cakes everywhere all different flavors I got the pass and I wanna go solo sooo bad cause they be tryna lowkey lmao

Sorta if ur a dude

Hang in the Wizarding World with your Gryffindor robe and get it with those Slytherin females then whip out the wand.

The Yambs be out there
pimp.gif
When I had  pass I would go by myself after work to kill a few hours before going home. I met a lot of other pass holders that way along with just talking to people randomly whether it was at the bars there or just while waiting in line. It got to the point where I might show up by myself but when it was time to leave I always walked out with friends. If you are just looking chicks I think there are better places to go alone but they do have single rider line which is actually not a bad spot to talk to females. Happy Hunting. PS Disney girls are either freaks or nuns. Be careful. 

When I had  pass I would go by myself after work to kill a few hours before going home. I met a lot of other pass holders that way along with just talking to people randomly whether it was at the bars there or just while waiting in line. It got to the point where I might show up by myself but when it was time to leave I always walked out with friends. If you are just looking chicks I think there are better places to go alone but they do have single rider line which is actually not a bad spot to talk to females. Happy Hunting. PS Disney girls are either freaks or nuns. Be careful. 
Not really looking for chicks, they always seem to holla  at me in front of the Ms so I could imagine if I went solo...

I think the younger chicks go there for that very reason

Sorta if ur a dude

Is this the guy?

View media item 1953518
If so, he's a popular member on the Micechat forums and is autistic. He's an annual passholder and has HUNDREDS of pictures with characters. He knows all the cast members that portray them by name and they all know him because that what's he's into. Taking hundreds of pictures with all the characters.

Last edited:

Sorta if ur a dude

Is this the guy?

View media item 1953518
If so, he's a popular member on the Micechat forums and is autistic. He's an annual passholder and has HUNDREDS of pictures with characters. He knows all the cast members that portray them by name and they all know him because that what's he's into. Taking hundreds of pictures with all the characters.
No not him

Sorta if ur a dude

Is this the guy?

View media item 1953518

that's pretty cool

can we summit at diagon alley for butterbeers :nerd:

Last edited:

Sounds kinda cool if you about that solo life

Sorta if ur a dude

Is this the guy?

View media item 1953518

that's pretty cool

can we summit at diagon alley for butterbeers :nerd:
This.

I'm trying to get chocolate wasted off dem butterbeers :smokin

I saw a meme a while back & have always wondered if it was true...

Has anyone yelled "ANDY'S COMING" around the Toy Story characters :nerd:

I heard they drop when you do that :nerd:

Can anyone validate :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom