**DMP's RE-Released today in Arizona!!** with a blurry pic

Shiekh in Metro Center Mall had some sizes. (not sure how many) i got there at about 11:30am and they were going to start selling them at 1pm.

I had my name on a list but left at about 1:15 cuz i knew there was no chance i'd get a piar being that there were about 30 people infront of me.

When i left i heard they only had smaller size left anyway and i wear a size 13.0

Team Jordan was in the building signing autographs and i guess theyve been there since thurs.

I'm gussing they brought the dmp's cuz i dont see any other explanation as to why they would bring back the dmp's from 2 years ago (or was it 3?lol)

Anyway does anyone have more info???

They also had 2 pairs of the BMP pack sizes 10 and 11 i think...

and a 9 in the cdp 11/12 pack

Jadakiss was also there signing autographs.

168sndx.jpg

See the gold box
pimp.gif

i hate shiekh and metro center. they sell everything out the back door the morning of the release and then they open and say they have sz. 8.5 and 14 only.Every damn release
mad.gif
I HATE THOSE BASTARDS

I have seen more criticism of Shiekh's on NikeTalk over the years than any other store/chain. The place makes me angery
w/o even ever going to one. The epitome of everything shady I hate about copping my kicks. They get off on being unfair and shady. Why couldn't theyannounce "We have 1 pair only" if that is the case...

Originally Posted by MH602

i hate shiekh and metro center. they sell everything out the back door the morning of the release and then they open and say they have sz. 8.5 and 14 only. Every damn release
mad.gif
I HATE THOSE BASTARDS
word, shiekh stores around my area are shady as f*ck too. i hate them.

Originally Posted by MH602

i hate shiekh and metro center. they sell everything out the back door the morning of the release and then they open and say they have sz. 8.5 and 14 only. Every damn release
mad.gif
I HATE THOSE BASTARDS

Yeah the foot locker here is the exact same way. they said they got 8 pair of my size in and on release day they said the biggest size they got in was a 10.5.So I feel you 100%

The dude that owns the place has no idea whats going on, he tried to sell me the last shot 14's for $249 plus tax
eyes.gif
i told him what the damn retail was and showed him the price on the box and hewas like oh, ok. Hes a 60 year old dude that doesnt even speak english and the employees sell all the shoes out the back to the homies
indifferent.gif
THAT CHIC IN THE PIC ON THE RIGHT IS A SHIFT MANAGER, SHE OPENS THE DOORSEVERY RD AND SAYS WE ONLY GOT 3 SIZES, 8.5, 10 AND 14. WHAT A b!@#$

What's it gonna take - after years of this chain abusing Nike's policies - for their lifestyle or urban account or whatever
you want to call it - to get gangked? revoke

they probably save it from a couple years back from some stores and they release it when they open new stores to bring people in. Shiekhs in SF market did thesame thing except i think they were giving it away and they only had 1 pack.. Awhile ago they restocked on BMPS and said it was left overs from vegas? Whoreally knows

Im sure they were retail with JB reps here. If they werent here you are lookin at a bidding war or all the dmp's gone to the employees

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

they probably save it from a couple years back from some stores and they release it when they open new stores to bring people in. Shiekhs in SF market did the same thing except i think they were giving it away and they only had 1 pack.. Awhile ago they restocked on BMPS and said it was left overs from vegas? Who really knows

yea, last time i checked shiekhs like a week ago, they still had the bmps

^ they opened a shiekh around my way and my homie coppd a levi's package for retail. the also had every 5 retro (except 00) and all the spizikes &3's and this was liek 3 months ago... i was trippen out

dam when i hear that my stomach starts turning.

i gotta get the dmp before they get 2 old for wear.

the lack of dmp keeps me up at night.

Yea they released them for all-star weekend. I was there 3rd in line. They didnt have any size 9.5, 10 or 10.5... Metro Sheikh and Scottsdale Sheikh had 12packs total and they released them for retail

Back
Top Bottom