Do anybody now a days want to be in a committed relationship anymore??

I told a lot of dudes with relationship problems to stop dating american girls, but some listen and some don't. But those who took my advice seriously are much happier now. The typical american woman is overrated and don't offer much compare to the women from foreign countries. If you really want a committed and serious relationship, just consider this option. 
THIS

My last girlfriend was born and raised in Guadalajara (girls from there tend to be gorgeous from my experience btw). She held me down better than

any of my past girlfriends and it was just a much better experience. She was very traditional and would cook for me and it was just awesome.  She was also anti-feminist 
nthat.gif

If it was that gravy why is she your last girlfriend and not your wife?

Last edited:
If it was that gravy why is she your last girlfriend and not your wife?

Good question. Dudes exaggerate the date foreigners thing, women are women wherever you go, and the world is a much smaller place than it used to be, so the "American" influence carries anyways. Beyonce is poppin everywhere. This is coming from someone not born in America.

We all want instant gratification. Our quick desires for entertainment has morphed into a sad view of love and affection. We all want to be loved, but we don't have the patience to build a relationship.

Dudes quick to call chicks their girlfriends, but then they quick to go try to bag another chick.

and the same goes with chicks.

Last edited:
Ive been out of the dating game for roughly 2 years. I am 24 so the women around my age aren't trying to settle down. Some of the dreams of getting wifed up by men with paper, others want to enjoy the continuous male attention due to their prime years they are in currently. Some (a few in my experience) really want to settle down and skip the promiscuous phase. As men your stock will continue to rise just always keep that in your back pocket.

Another thing i noticed is that people have baggage. People start dating in middle school, on average ill say about 2 serious relationships and many of them end up on bad terms. People are losing themselves because they are giving parts of themselves to people that don't matter. People become jaded but i have no advice fellas. I am trying to avoid the yambs until my mind body and spirit is right.
PPL always have had baggage bruh.

I told a lot of dudes with relationship problems to stop dating american girls, but some listen and some don't. But those who took my advice seriously are much happier now. The typical american woman is overrated and don't offer much compare to the women from foreign countries. If you really want a committed and serious relationship, just consider this option. 
Nice generalization of American women. I am now assured I can trust your advice!!

1. i havent met someone i'd be in a relationship with
2. i like my freedom being able to be on my own schedule and go out with who i want when i want

Friends with benefits with one of my exes right now. Less stress and work then the relationship was but still enjoy the good aspects of it. I won't actively look for more but if the right girl happens to fall into my life I'd consider another relationship

Man, i can't get into a relationship now because these females want to rush it.

Ok, we been cool n ****** for over month and you start askin where we stand.

I haven't ran into a female who just wanted a friend with benefits in years.

Im 29 btw.

Good question. Dudes exaggerate the date foreigners thing, women are women wherever you go, and the world is a much smaller place than it used to be, so the "American" influence carries anyways. Beyonce is poppin everywhere. This is coming from someone not born in America.
Nah what kills me is when dudes act like women of other countries somehow are more "beautiful" than American women. They make it seem like there is a higher "attractive to unattractive ratio" in every other country. Since dude said girls from Guadalajara  "tend to be beautiful."

I actually prefer to be in a relationship over just random dating. Dating is fun, but after awhile those first dates just fill me with apathy, having to force myself to listen to generic stories or whatever. I am not that interested in your favorite color or favorite foods at this point.

Ditto to the American women vs International women thing. That's just that sounds good that has been casually said for years and people just ran with it. The only thing factual about US women vs International women is probably health/eating habits.

Last edited:
I actually prefer to be in a relationship over just random dating. Dating is fun, but after awhile those first dates just fill me with apathy, having to force myself to listen to generic stories or whatever. I am not that interested in your favorite color or favorite foods at this point.

Ditto to the American women vs International women thing. That's just that sounds good that has been casually said for years and people just ran with it. The only thing factual about US women vs International women is probably health/eating habits.
They have a completely different upbringing 95% of the time. Typically one where the man is the actual head of the household and they aren't the princess of the house who doesn't have to cook or clean, gets spoiled (latest phones, expensive make up, purses etc.), one where there is more open communication about sex, and one that has more value in family traditions.

I was messing with a Lithuanian chick.. Man I should've wifed.. and her parents were mad cool.

And the Jamaican girl i messed with would legit have me cooked food and cater to me when I would "come chill".

Actual filipina woman never once tried to flex with me. I hesitate to use the word submissive to describe her because it's not accurate, but definitely more willing to do things FOR  and WITH me.

These interactions make a man feel like the man.

American chicks attitude.. you try and make me happy because I have a *****, and i'll be faithful as long as you give me enough attention and I feel happy, and if you do something wrong i will not hesitate to get unreasonably mad and bad mouth you because I get blown up on the daily by 278 thirsty instagram followers and i can find someone else to do those things.... EVEN THOUGH I bring nothing to the table but fading good looks and barely enough personality to hang out with..

Last edited:
View media item 1435790

They have a completely different upbringing 95% of the time. Typically one where the man is the actual head of the household and they aren't the princess of the house who doesn't have to cook or clean, gets spoiled (latest phones, expensive make up, purses etc.), one where there is more open communication about sex, and one that has more value in family traditions.

I was messing with a Lithuanian chick.. Man I should've wifed.. and her parents were mad cool.
And the Jamaican girl i messed with would legit have me cooked food and cater to me when I would "come chill".
Actual filipina woman never once tried to flex with me. I hesitate to use the word submissive to describe her because it's not accurate, but definitely more willing to do things FOR  and WITH me.

American chicks attitude.. you try and make me happy because I have a *****, and i'll be faithful as long as you give me enough attention and I feel happy, and if you do something wrong i will not hesitate to get unreasonably mad and bad mouth you because I get blown up on the daily by 278 thirsty instagram followers and i can find someone else to do those things.... EVEN THOUGH I bring nothing to the table but fading good looks and barely enough personality to hang out with..

You are 100 % spot on. The people giving you **** haven't traveled or experienced it to know otherwise.

MOST American girls have no concept of what respect even is in relationships.

Perfect example. I wake up at 6 am to go to work

American Ex: Rolls over "Have a good day at work" and knocks back out.

International Chick: Up at 5:45 prepping me breakfast and a nice warm cup of coffee. Goes back to sleep after I leave.

Last edited:
MOST American girls have no concept of what respect even is in relationships.
Also, think about the average American female: she's had things handed to her, so she feels entitled/selfish.

But let's be honest. The Westernization of other countries is also happening and now all females are like that.

What happens when you bring this international chick to america and she becomes americanized?

What happens when you bring this international chick to america and she becomes americanized?
Well the chicks that I mentioned were already here.. they were just from there. Upbringing makes all the difference in the world. 

But I guess my answer to that is... block the Kardashians and hip hop wives from your cable provider?

Seems to me like y'all basically described what amounts to being dissed by 3-4 black girls, you fall for the white chick that treats you right, then generalize both sides. Y'all can live though :lol:

Last edited:
Seems to me like y'all basically described being dissed by 3-4 black girls, you fall for the white chick that treats you right, then generalize both sides. Y'all can live though
laugh.gif

American means white too. what are you talking about? You obviously did not Peep Game

Seems to me like y'all basically described what amounts to being dissed by 3-4 black girls, you fall for the white chick that treats you right, then generalize both sides. Y'all can live though :lol:

Why do they have to be black girls? It can be white girls, it can be Latino girls. I'm sure there are white guys out there who prefer Asian women over American

Why do they have to be black girls? It can be white girls, it can be Latino girls. I'm sure there are white guys out there who prefer Asian women over American

I just used the most common example based on NTs general feelings of both

Back
Top Bottom