Do crips shop or work at Target

Originally Posted by howlin83

eyes.gif
this thread is dumb

Originally Posted by rocman23

Trust there are Targets in the hood, maybe not in your hood but there are in these parts. I mean seriously though I know not all bloods and crips disagree but if you really aint *!%*$!+ with one another and you dispise the other group would you really shop at or work at a store that boast their colors. It's bloods who wont say words that beginn with "C" so I mean you see what I'm getting at
thats a lie, cats would be dying of starvation in the hood if they couldnt order some delicious Chicken.

couldn't resist.

im black if it matters.

Originally Posted by JuJu

Trust there are Targets in the hood, maybe not in your hood but there are in these parts. I mean seriously though I know not all bloods and crips disagree but if you really aint *!%*$!+ with one another and you dispise the other group would you really shop at or work at a store that boast their colors. It's bloods who wont say words that beginn with "C" so I mean you see what I'm getting at
thats a lie, cats would be dying of starvation in the hood if they couldnt order some delicious Chicken.

couldn't resist.

im black if it matters.

couldn't resist.

im black if it matters.

Originally Posted by kingjamesvehs

couldn't resist.

im black if it matters.

thats ok it made me
roll.gif
and thats all that matters.

not caring what you think makes me cool now right?
grin.gif

Do gang bangers even work? I neva heard a gang member tell me he picked up extra shifts at work! Shouldn't you be out gang bangin!?

roll.gif
at the topic.....
smh.gif

but i use to work at Target, there were a couple of Crab _s. durrin break some of them would take off they red shirts and rock what ever they had under, walkaround ackkin 'hard'
laugh.gif
but they they coo peoples, always down to burn (durrin and after work)
pimp.gif

i heard if a crip works at target, then the big homies would shoot the whole building up, little white kids and all...

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

i heard if a crip works at target, then the big homies would shoot the whole building up, little white kids and all...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't know why that made me spit my juice.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

^Not even... we don't even flex over colors round here. Hell, I got on a TIE-DYE shirt right now. The only colors in my hood is green and white. *@+$ look like a bunch of Gs and Vs just got scholarships to ball at MSU. We ain't got time to be saying henneBy and all that ******ed *@+$.

Ninjas in Gary can't even afford to flex colours.

Not even being disrespectful. It's true. Half my family lives over there and it's mad depressing.

smh.gif

I heard crips cant work at red lobster or joes crab shack and GDs cant work at krispy kreme

Originally Posted by SlowZEbra

roll.gif
at the topic.....
smh.gif

but i use to work at Target, there were a couple of Crab _s. durrin break some of them would take off they red shirts and rock what ever they had under, walk around ackkin 'hard'
laugh.gif
but they they coo peoples, always down to burn (durrin and after work)
pimp.gif
How you gon call Crabs then say they cool people?
grin.gif

are crips not allowed to go get a jalepenao flame burger from red robin?

and is it against the rules for a blood to watch blue chips on tnt?

Back
Top Bottom