Do more women hit on you when you're taken?

I guess you know me. You know me better than I know myself. I've been trying to hide this DEPRESSION!

PLEASE ....HELP ME! I'VE BEEN PM'ing you. Man...these men been doing me wrong. Ain't nobody been calling me BACK! Tyrone left me on the phone for 3 hours last night.

Got**** the water was hot in my apartment just a minute ago and now it's cold. What do I DO?!!! I need HELP in my LIFE! Man, help me please...tide or method detergent.....please man...do I sit up or down when I take a  ****? please...ple...Man,I've been pm'ing you. When you gone type back?

:rofl:  Stay out of my threads.

View media item 1498582

Last edited:
I believe this is true cause people want what they can't have.

Also, thought it was a joke before, but based on these threads, I really do think Kellyrep = Nomad :lol:

Yea its the same with dudes. Girls started paying more attention when I got with my gf.

I think its like how companies want to hire employees with experience, girls want men who are proven to be able to be in a relationship. Or they get jealous when they see other women with a man they desire.

Edit: nvm saw who OP was :smh:

Last edited:
Women do seem to be more interested if you have someone, depending on your lifestyle. If you are in hs/college you will definitely get more women checking for you. After that, it just depends on how many people you know and the places you hang out.

My current lifestyle, there'd be little difference, because I just don't know enough single women that would even notice that I had a girl.

You're def the type of chick that's new to getting any sort of attention, like those girls who humble brag about street harassment

You know what after "her" last post this makes the most sense. Dude went off about the same **** when he imploded & had a meltdown last time
roll.gif
Even Meth told you that I'm not Nomad but continue....

Last edited:

Women do seem to be more interested if you have someone, depending on your lifestyle. If you are in hs/college you will definitely get more women checking for you. After that, it just depends on how many people you know and the places you hang out.

My current lifestyle, there'd be little difference, because I just don't know enough single women that would even notice that I had a girl.
Too many people in the DC area to make many connections. I just find that going out with my SO always causes both of us to get checked more.

You're def the type of chick that's new to getting any sort of attention, like those girls who humble brag about street harassment
 Double standard. If a man on this forum said  the same things as myself, no one would try and verify all of the sources.

I don't think that way about the internet. People  feel free to talk about things they normally wouldn't behind a screen. I wouldn't say these things in front of my SO because he might be upset or think the same way you do. I say this on the Internet because I don't care how strangers perceive what I post. I can have an open conversation ....sometimes.

I've been completely honest since being here. My friends call me Kelly which is my birth name. My ex and I broke up and I saw him a few weeks later with an overweight, balding girl. None of that makes me look good. I don't look hot for it. I have talked about online dating, my family issues, dating men with issues etc... get no points for it. I'm not trying to look good. It's nothing to brag about. I see myself having an honest conversation. That's all.

Last edited:
Oh,

I should also say that others are the ones coming into my threads doing the same things since day 1. Maybe the troll thing would be justified if I sought out threads to derail but the opposite is happening. And as my "pic" says" I just don't care." I don't have a real range of feelings.

Last edited:
The more establish yoy are the more you gwt hit on. The more thibgs you have that are stable people wamt to be part

@Kellyrep  do you ever think that maybe some people on here are just jealous of the success of your threads. It is usually the same people coming in here attempting to derail things.

On a serious note though, yes women gravitate toward men that are wifed up.

I joke around that they sense something chemically. I had a friend who literally wouldn't break up with his girlfriend that he'd constantly cheat on just because he felt like he'd get more girls that way :lol: :smh:

For myself, I think I carry myself differently when I'm taken. I give off more of a stable and mature vibe while also giving a vibe of not giving a ****, being relaxed, and comfortable/secure. It also allows me to approach women with more platonic interests and be genuinely polite/friendly which some women appreciate and find attractive.

Back
Top Bottom