Do yall count sucker punches?

A ****** is not knocking out anyone. How is that punch going to have any weight behind it? Not happening. :lol:

Last dude who squared up with me caught me way off guard so I hit him with a table and choked the hell out of him until he apologized. :lol: damn crackheads coming at me eating tacos.

Forget the punch having weight behind it, how about how is that punch even going to land??? :lol:

And what kinda taco spots u hanging out at b lol

Last edited:
Don't know what I'm watching in the first video
laugh.gif

And of course you can find videos to back your claim, doesn't make anything I've said wrong.

Nice try though.

Terrible analogy, just terrible. :smh:

I'm guessing some of y'all never watched UFC/MMA in the 90s.

How?

I'm not dismissing skill like your dismissing size.

Obviously skill is more important but size and strength also play HUGE roles in fighting.

I don't see why you guys are fighting that idea so hard :lol:  

You're comparing 2 Professional Boxers fighting in a distinct type of fight. World Champions at that :lol: Don't play dumb.

A more appropriate analogy would be size + no skill vs. skill + no size

BJ Penn (skill with no size) vs. Tom Brady (for the sake of the argument, let's just pretend he can't fight but he has size)

A ****** is not knocking out anyone. How is that punch going to have any weight behind it? Not happening. :lol:

Last dude who squared up with me caught me way off guard so I hit him with a table and choked the hell out of him until he apologized. :lol: damn crackheads coming at me eating tacos.

Forget the punch having weight behind it, how about how is that punch even going to land??? :lol:

And what kinda taco spots u hanging out at b lol

It's in the hood. There is always dudes getting their *** beat running in there asking to use the phone at 3 am all bloody and ****. :lol: I'd hate to work there but they got the fire.

You're comparing 2 Professional Boxers fighting in a distinct type of fight. World Champions at that
laugh.gif
Don't play dumb.

A more appropriate analogy would be size + no skill vs. skill + no size

BJ Penn (skill with no size) vs. Tom Brady (for the sake of the argument, let's just pretend he can't fight but he has size)
Nah, you pick your small skilled fighter and I'll pick my big unskilled fighter.

Tryed to give me Tom
roll.gif

Hit homie with a whole table yo . :lol:

Hit homie with a whole table yo . :lol:

Nah I just slid it into his gut with all my might and he fell into a wall.

Only suckers get sucker punched.... I don't see the problem.

Now sneaking somebody with,a weapon is some punk boy stuff.

Last edited:
Only suckers get throw sucker punches.... I don't see the problem.

Fixed.

Thought the name was self explanatory.

Cant believe cats are actually defending that, some real vaginal **** right there, same with kicking/punching someone while they're down.

Only suckers get throw sucker punches.... I don't see the problem.

Fixed.

Thought the name was self explanatory.

Cant believe cats are actually defending that, some real vaginal **** right there, same with kicking/punching someone while they're down.

Nope... I don't agree with that either.

A fight is a fight... there are no rules. Also depending on the circumstances, "by any means necessary" remember that youngins.

Last edited:
"By any means necessary " is directed toward self preservation from racist cops and a corrupt system, not because you're afraid someone might kick your *** if you allow them to get up after they trip in a fight!

A man w/o a code isn't a man to begin with!

Let me guess, you took a look at my avy and thought I was speaking as if I was on duty? :lol: Miss me with that kid.

You have a lot to learn still. Let me tell you something... there are NO codes in a street fight, it's You vs. Me, and i'll be damned if I let you win.

I also stated that it depends on the circumstances. You're saying it's a cowardly move to punch someone when they are down.

Guess what, I've seen handful of fights where the aggressor actually gave the other guy an opportunity to get back up and fight... and guess what? He in return got his *** whooped!

All in takes is a lucky punch to turn the fight around. You think he gonna let you get back up to fight?

Last edited:
The goat comeback from a sucka punch

Edit. Better quality

Security face at the end. Lol

Last edited:
Let me guess, you took a look at my avy and thought I was speaking as if I was on duty? :lol: Miss me with that kid.

You have a lot to learn still. Let me tell you something... there are NO codes in a street fight, it's You vs. Me, and i'll be damned if I let you win.

I also stated that it depends on the circumstances. You're saying it's a cowardly move to punch someone when they are down.

Guess what, I've seen handful of fights where the aggressor actually gave the other guy an opportunity to get back up and fight... and guess what? He in return got his *** whooped!

All in takes is a lucky punch to turn the fight around. You think he gonna let you get back up to fight?

I actually didn't look at your any/sn, i just responded to a post. (guilty conscience,defensive)

You're the one who brought up "By any means....'( extremely ironic)

But now, remembering that you are a cop, I could understand why you would justify/rationalize that type of behavior.

"Kid?" "Have a lot to learn?" Maybe to some, but not to you.

I'd bet the mortgage I'm older and have gotten into more street fights than you, but keep thinking the way you do officer, its part of the reason why ppl look down on your profession, thanks for participating!

Any Profession can be looked down upon, that's very subjective. Was that suppose to be an insult? Should I go quit my job now and find a new way to feed my family? :lol:

You know, you might be right, you may be older than me.... But for damn sure, I know you haven't been in more fights than me. Competively or street. :lol:

It's in my Field of Profesion. :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom