Do you ask your gf???

My point is that it's not a linear correlation with # of sexual partners. # of sexual partners isn't equivalent to amount of risky behavior

Plus simply asking, getting a low number in response and then feeling safe is risky

Do the knowledge...if a girl lost her Birginity at 19 to a boyfriend, and got a new boyfriend every 6 months, by the age of 23, that's 10 bodies right there. In that perspective, she's not necessarily a ***, but me personally ain't with that number of ***** in the pum pum

Do the knowledge...if a girl lost her Birginity at 19 to a boyfriend, and got a new boyfriend every 6 months, by the age of 23, that's 10 bodies right there. In that perspective, she's not necessarily a ***, but me personally ain't with that number of ***** in the pum pum
ten D's is too many?

:lol: :lol:

Dont want to have this argument again... :smh: :smh:

It shows that she cant be by herself and get herself together for the next relationship. I always ask a chick how long has she gone without seeing anyone or being with anyone intimately. If a chick said she lost her virginity at 19 and always been dumped on since then obviously she gets dumped on and thats what it is with her. If a woman told me she waited a year, that shows self restraint imo.

there are al
ten D's is too many?

:lol: :lol:

Dont want to have this argument again... :smh: :smh:

there are alleycats everywhere but there are many places where women dont have that many bodies. America is just a hyper sexual society. I know a handful of jamaican and nigerian women that dont have that many bodies. Plus they are older so that generation could be a little different. culture too

My point is that it's not a linear correlation with # of sexual partners. # of sexual partners isn't equivalent to amount of risky behavior

Plus simply asking, getting a low number in response and then feeling safe is risky

I hit it the first time we hung out solo with the chick who said she had two bodies (didn't see the social media stuff until later).

The chick with 20 bodies over 10-15 years might not get tested before every sexual encounter but there are plenty who do before going raw/starting a relationship

I see your point. It al boils down to protecting yourself no matter if your with an angelic creature or a demonic alleycat :pimp:

It shows that she cant be by herself and get herself together for the next relationship. I always ask a chick how long has she gone without seeing anyone or being with anyone intimately. If a chick said she lost her virginity at 19 and always been dumped on since then obviously she gets dumped on and thats what it is with her. If a woman told me she waited a year, that shows self restraint imo.

Things like that are more relevant than actual number to me

Longest relationship
# of serious relationships
Longest time being single

Etc etc

ten D's is too many?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dont want to have this argument again...
mean.gif
mean.gif
10 Ds is a lot fam. Imagine 10 hard ***** in front of you right now. I wouldn't be able to cope fam..

On a side note, how many pipes have y'all SEEN in y'all lifetime? In real life. Not including movies etc. (including yours)
Mark-Wahlberg-Confused-In-The-Happening.gif

It's pointless to ask, judge her current actions. I had a friend who's son dated a religious chick throughout his teens. She would never do vaginal penetration, but anal all day. That DID NOT count on her body count later in life (the only reason she did it). Also know another that's only slept with 2 men, but has given out damn near 20 handjobs by now. Deep seated issues. Some of these "only 2" or "virgins" are less trustworthy. Everytime this thread comes up, ya'll make the mistake of making it black and white.

Last edited:
10 Ds is a lot fam. Imagine 10 hard ***** in front of you right now. I wouldn't be able to cope fam..

On a side note, how many pipes have y'all SEEN in y'all lifetime? In real life. Not including movies etc. (including yours)
ten D's at once is a lot...

Spread our over half a decade?

Come on...

If I see ten dead animals in the road at once, then I would say that's a lot...

But ten animals after driving 50k miles over 5 years...

That's pretty good.

More important than the number is probably the how. Where they boyfriends? Did she just suck a dude off and give it up at those DancingBear ChippenDales Bachelorette parties? I got a dude I hoop with who is a stripper, he claims he smashes plenty at whatever event he does.

My girl claims 5. I don't really believe her, sometimes her stories don't add up but whatever. I have no doubt she is only handling mine now.

Last edited:
Used to care about this, now not so much. Along with finding a mate you've gotta be a good judge of character is all I will say. Btw meth should just sticky this joint, its becoming a bimonthly discussion at this point :rolleyes

How you feel about the person is more important than how many people she been with, but I def say don't go unprotected until you know for sure you would be safe.

I knew this one chick, shoehead, very chill, pretty latina, awesome all around person, I regrettable asked, and she said she "lost count after 70", lets just say I never smashed and I hit the door running, she has a kid now and everything. She was on that Kellz status for sure.

I asked
Always in the back of ur mind
Even though it's not that many
Like damn :smh:
But then I think about how :pimp: my count is
And then I stop trippin

No because it's an immature question that inexperienced boys ask. If you've made the mistake of asking this question before, you should have learned to not ask it again in your future relationships.

On a side note, there's some cats out there who ****** more dudes than their girl

Back
Top Bottom