Do you ever go to the movies or out to eat by yourself?

View media item 799542Lit one up and went to go watch Lone Suvivour yesterday and I was the only one in the thearter it's pretty dope. I prefer to go the movie alone cause I hate to accompany other peoples need and wait for them so I just up and go. Sometimes I hit the bar/clubs alone too the girls love it. Plan on going to the 2chains tomorrow solo as well.

I've never went out to eat at a restaurant alone to eat. I just take it to go. However, I enjoy going to the movies alone. I'll go to first showing monday morning after a movie releases. It is just me and like 4-5 other people and don't have to worry about people being late or planning around everyones schedule. That sounds real anti-social but whatever. :lol:

I went to see a movie alone before. Was out riding my motorcycle and drove by the theater so I decided to catch American Reunion.

Never went to eat alone.

Do you all hit bars alone?

I would be worried about hitting a bar by myself for the possibility of someone knowing I'm by myself and setting me up for the robbery.

I take a commuter train home from work, though, and sometimes I'll hit the bar at the train station dolo just to grab a beer before my train leaves.

I swear this same exact thread pops up every 6 months or so...

Eat alone. No prob... Movie alone. Meh... Bar alone. Violation. Thirst gotta be all the way up for this move.

When I go out to eat, I always choose a booth to make it seem I'm waiting for others.

|I

Same when I buy movie tickets, always buy two like I'm on a date.....

:smh:

Last edited:
I love going to the movies by myself (married w/kids). I get to chill and not worry about a thing. I also like playing golf and snowboarding by my delf.

Im actually pretty social. I play sports and like hanging out with friends but sometimes you just need that alone time. I was gonna go to see Robocop tomorrow and my wife was like you should invite so and so and i was like nah.

Last edited:
When I go out to eat, I always choose a booth to make it seem I'm waiting for others.

tired.gif

Same when I buy movie tickets, always buy two like I'm on a date.....

mean.gif
Buying two tickets? That's a waste of money.

I have no problem eating alone or watching a movie alone. Sometimes I enjoy watching movies alone, sometimes my fiancé asks too many questions.
mean.gif

Buying two tickets? That's a waste of money.

I have no problem eating alone or watching a movie alone. Sometimes I enjoy watching movies alone, sometimes my fiancé asks too many questions.:smh:

:rofl:

yeah bro, that's not even the half of it....

on valentines day, I always buy a dozen roses

for my self.

This is my first Valentines day alone in a couple years.

I'm thinking about having a Don Jon style fap holiday.

My little sister and her boyfriend got a hotel room, I think I'm gonna just pop up on em and **** the whole vibe up for my own entertainment.

Last edited:

My little sister and her boyfriend got a hotel room, I think I'm gonna just pop up on em and **** the whole vibe up for my own entertainment.

damn bro....I was just ******' 'round, I hope I ain't inspire you to just admit all this.

She's planning on a whole night of getting piped down & her eating her bf's kids and you wanna mess that up cause you don't have yambs that night

mean.gif

Ive never been to the movies alone, but I dont really go to the movies anyway..

But I dont mind getting food by myself. Smokes omething, eat and browse your phone :smokin

Last edited:

She's planning on a whole night of getting piped down & her eating her bf's kids and you wanna mess that up cause you don't have yambs that night

:smh:

:pimp: Exactly.

**** them ******.

:lol: prob won't do it.

:smh: will be too tired from the Fapocalypse

Lit one up and went to go watch Lone Suvivour yesterday and I was the only one in the thearter it's pretty dope. I prefer to go the movie alone cause I hate to accompany other peoples need and wait for them so I just up and go. Sometimes I hit the bar/clubs alone too the girls love it. Plan on going to the 2chains tomorrow solo as well.
pimp.gif

Going to the movies alone is the only way anyone should go to the movies. Best way.

Everyone that knocks it is insecure or doesn't realize you don't need to open your fat mouth throughout the whole film and give a running commentary to the person next to or around you.

Sometimes when I'm on my way to somewhere I grab a quick burger by myself but other than that never. I'd never go to a bar or club by myself like who does that? Good friends > random people.

eating alone is sometimes :pimp: especially at work, some good 'ol quiet time
but to the movies, never 8)

Last edited:
Sometimes when I'm on my way to somewhere I grab a quick burger by myself but other than that never. I'd never go to a bar or club by myself like who does that? Good friends > random people.

Damn, A lot of codependent, insecure dudes in here. Get it together man.

I go to the movies, restaurant bar, shop and gym by myself all the time.
If no one is available.
Im not gonna let people's unavailability dictate what I wanna go or what Im going to do.
Watched a matinee of Wolf of Wallstreet a few wks ago. Awesome.
Go to the gym to ball. There's regulars at the bball courts anyway.

yes.

sometimes no one is available when i want to do something. the lack of a companion won't dictate what i will or will not do.

it's nice to have company, but it isn't required; i can enjoy my own company too.

Back
Top Bottom