Do you ever go to the movies or out to eat by yourself?

eat by myself regularly.

i ask for a table and for all the other chairs to be taken away. 

i'm eating. this is not an invitation for socializing. 
guessing this is in a sit down place

do people really sit down and talk to you if you dont get chairs taken away? 
nerd.gif

eat by myself regularly.

nerd.gif
yes i often see/encounter people i recognize and too frequently they think i want to converse with them.

after many such situations, a table with only my chair has been the best deterrent. 

eat by myself regularly.

nerd.gif
yes i often see/encounter people i recognize and too frequently they think i want to converse with them.

after many such situations, a table with only my chair has been the best deterrent. 
oh yeah alright i see what you mean, i thought it was to keep random people from trying to talk to you 
laugh.gif

yeah when im doing something alone its def annoying to run into someone i know and have to make small talk

Sometimes you just need to be alone and enjoying a movie or a meal by your self are some of the best ways to spend it.

I do both regularly. Some times bringing a friend/girl along to a movie is annoying especially if they're THAT person who feels the need to ask questions or make stupid comments throughout the movie. I don't see eating alone as a big deal either. But I just prefer to be solo, so that's me.

Last edited:
saw jack ryan: shadow recruit today by my lonesome after work...actually it seemed like the other few people in the theater were there by themselves as well

I don't really go to the movies except with family. I never really feel the need to be at a movie right when it comes out, but it's not really the issue of being alone.

No issues with eating out alone regardless of the context.

There's nothing abnormal about eating alone at the bar. I'd much rather just eat alone in public than do take out or have to strongly modify my schedule just to eat with other people.

I see movies in the middle of day all the time by myself. No on in the theater, I sit directly in the middle for optimal view, kick my feet up and play on my phone.

saw a couple movies alone i hate people askin me questions through the entire film and i would only go during day...

I sorta want to go to Denver tomorrow alone tomorrow and eat too.. But I got two "friends " going with me...

I actually went and saw hunger games 2 earlier today by myself. Felt like any other time I'd be at home watching a movie.

I go to the movies alone ALL the time.

I never eat alone though. I always feel weird or awkward. I've wanted to before, but I just ate eating alone.

I actually prefer to go to the movies myself. When I go, it's usually prior to noon, to attain discounted ticket prices. Once I'm there, I already set out to see two, but often times three, movies that day. Just a few weeks ago, I went to see American Hustle, Anchorman 2, then Wolf of Wall Street on the same day. There aren't many times throughout the year where there are three movies I want to see that are playing simultaneously, and to see one movie for the price of those tickets is not worth it to me. I know almost no one I know would be up to do it, and i hate having to wait on anyone. The theater I go to is walking distance for me, unlike most of my close acquaintances, so asking someone to get to the theater prior to noon would be a pain in the *** for them.

Eating by myself? No. I'd rather go grab my food, then head back to my place to eat and watch something.

Last edited:
Never been to da movies or a menu restaurant alone.
Nothing wrong wit it tho imho
[/QUOTE]

i do the movies by myself every now and then... its actually good, u get to enjoy the movie rather than answering questions b/c someone didnt listen...

Dinner is different cant do it alone..... I do lunch by myself sometimes tho

I've recently been put on to hookah by a friend and now I'd like to go to a lounge.

my question is this, do you go to the lounge alone or is it something you bring a couple friends for?

I don't want to be that guy and sharing a hookah with people tryna do their own lil group thang.

I had a really bad night last night and almost got into a fight with an old man.

I took a walk around the block to clear my head and forgot that I have a bar/eatery down the street from where I live.

I never went to the spot because it's a trendy, all-Caucasian place and would feel left out but I wanted a beer because I thought it would help me and it did!

I just sat at the bar, watched the game and had some flatbread pizza and it was so enjoyable.

Sometimes, you just need to do things by yourself to get your thoughts together and this yesterday was certainly the day for it.

Went to see the Phantom Menace by myself. Worst/ weidest experience ever. Thearter was bout 75% full.. Went in the afternoon. i was in jr highat the time. Had a good seat, no one within 5 -8 seat of me either way. Just sat and watched the movie. Nothing unique happened. I was into the film and it was ok, nothing great. But I remember goin home, thinking, " I will never, ever, do this again." Never have, never will.

Usually never eat out in public alone b/c situation never really calls for it but I've been to movies a few times in the last year by myself. It definitely felt weird at first :lol:

I'll often watch movies on netflix at the crib by myself. Prefer watching movies this way. Get to enjoy whatever I'm watching w/o any distractions. Too many people don't know how to shut up for an hour and half or two and watch a movie. Not about that "discussing every single scene while watching the movie" life :smh:

did that today.  got some food, too crowded to eat in side so I ate outside in the cold by myself.  Dudes gotta stop worrying about doing things alone.  do you f' your girl with your boys there.  STOP BEING INSECURE!!! 

Back
Top Bottom