Do you guys wear J's in the rain?

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

My og concords are impervious to water. They're holy.

this made me laugh. Anything but suede in the rain.

yep, i love when people see me wearing j's and they give me the
embarassed.gif
face not realizing i have multiples at home.

Originally Posted by CALI J 360

Yup my hare 7's

You were Hare's in the rain? they must be really beat for you to do that. I know that shoe was almost impossible to keep clean unless you didn't reallywear them like me. I eventually sold them cus I couldn't deal with the upkeep. I want to rock my kicks. i don't have any beaters, sad to say. Im tooused to copping new kicks and getting rid of some that my kicks are always fresh. I throw on gore-tex or timbs when it rains. I'll say this tho, I went toa sneaker show 2 years ago and had to leave early and as soon as I step outside there was a big rain storm and I got caught out there in my De La Soul sb hitops. ruined the suede but they were still good after that. just never had that same look to them before the rain.

Taking my shoes off and wearing my socks in the rain got me in the JB magazine haha.

But I will wear leather Jordans in the rain, not suede like everyone else said.

If I know it's going to rain, I'll wear some beaters like my II's
If I get caught in the rain then I just hope for the best and try to keep them as dry as possible

Mon - CDP III
Tues - blk/carolina XII
Weds - blk/char DMP VII
Today - Moto/Wizard XX3

LOL wore my Jams a few weeks in the rain too. They were cleaned with the quickness when I got home.

Back
Top Bottom