do you have any stereotypes that are not racial?

If you live in a place for more than 12 years, you're offically from there.

"Where you from"
"Cali"
"How long you been in Georgia?"
"13 years"
"Nah, b. You from Georiga and will now on be referred to as Peaches"
Damn and if that aint the right state to use in that sentence. repped

Last edited:
:lol: replace Cali with New York and I'd be telling a similar tale.

I've been in Georgia for so damn long I don't even claim NY anymore. :lol: :smh:

:lol: replace Cali with New York and I'd be telling a similar tale.

I've been in Georgia for so damn long I don't even claim NY anymore. :lol: :smh:
I'm from atl and live in atl and atl is losing natives like crazy and I hardly meet anybody new these days that's actually from Atlanta. Its a lot cheaper to live in Ga than it is to live in NY and CA. But if I went out to Cali I don't think I'd ever be comin back to Ga.

Last edited:
If a dudes clothes match for a pick up he game, dude is going to be slaw.

All those country girls that are older than 20 and wear clothes with the looney tunes, Disney, or betty boop on em have probably faked some sort of injury to get a prescription for painkillers.

If you wear John Cletas and listen to Daddy Jankee you probably enjoy smoking hookah in a project courtyard and your big sister is a bottle waitress

View media item 749356
it's "chancletas" b

- if she has a nice smile and a fat ***, don't trust her. word to poison.
- if you sag your jeans to the point your undies show, you're ghey

All those country girls that are older than 20 and wear clothes with the looney tunes, Disney, or betty boop on em have probably faked some sort of injury to get a prescription for painkillers.

:wow:

*slowly turns and looks at the lady that sits next to me at work*

If you wear team Jordan's as part of a outfit to go out, I assume you sell drugs

If you have black lips, you smoke a lot of weed

If you are a male, and you are into dancing, (im talking, in a dance group, everytime you hear an uptempo beat you have to bust into a routine). Well.......

So true :lol:

If you wear team Jordan's as part of a outfit to go out, I assume you sell drugs

If you have black lips, you smoke a lot of weed
Team Jordans?

Thats not a dope man trait.

Thats a Mexican trait.

Your second opinion is neither an opinion or stereotype...... its facts b.

If she smokes she pokes

Aka girls that smoke are more likely to throw you the box

And whatever stereotypes fits those girls that think they're hot **** because they got a pair of flights or team Jordan's
View media item 1395021

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom