Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Have ya'll seriously never had a sweet watermelon?
Watermelon has a very distinct flavor to me. Idk how anyone can say it tastes like nothing. I'm not a particularly big fan of it but a nice juicy watermelon on a hot summer day =

Everybody seems to like apples but I really don't like them, any of the various kinds. I'll pass on any kind of apple.

Last edited:
All that matters are peaches in a cobbler. And strawberry's. Everything else is 

Little Caesars is budget/party food. Nothing else.
Little Ceasers is for fiscally prudent individuals who want to indulge in pizza, and not the inflated costs that come with other brands...all these other chain businesses are selling you an image that only increases the cost of their product, where LC is able to keep costs in line with customer expectations...

Have ya'll seriously never had a sweet watermelon?
Watermelon has a very distinct flavor to me. Idk how anyone can say it tastes like nothing. I'm not a particularly big fan of it but a nice juicy watermelon on a hot summer day =
View media item 2475628

Everybody seems to like apples but I really don't like them, any of the various kinds. I'll pass on any kind of apple.

I was kinda this way till I had a pink lady straight from the orchard. There's a wild difference between fresh and that chalky **** from the supermarket.

Little Ceasers is for fiscally prudent individuals who want to indulge in pizza, and not the inflated costs that come with other brands...all these other chain businesses are selling you an image that only increases the cost of their product, where LC is able to keep costs in line with customer expectations...
That would be fine and all if the pizza actually taste good

Last edited:
All frozen pizza has a certain taste that makes it discernible from freshly cooked pizza

Especially in the crust

Watermelon, honeydew, cantaloupe = gross

So many people say if Em was black nobody would care about him. The same can be said if the top black rappers (Pac, jay, nas,etc...) were white.

Tom Brady is overrated. Belichick is the goat.

Watermelon, honeydew, cantaloupe = gross

So many people say if Em was black nobody would care about him. The same can be said if the top black rappers (Pac, jay, nas,etc...) were white.

Tom Brady is overrated. Belichick is the goat.
I don't even know what you were trying to do with that. Eminem is going diamond and multi platinum every damn album because he's white. And he understands that himself. If Pac, Jay and Nas were white, they would on a totally different level than what they are on now.

family matters is wack as ****.

Tried watching it the other day and had to cut it off after 5 minutes.

Women should watch themselves
Tone down the clothing
Not gay but wow at what i see around summertime. They 60% naked

Back
Top Bottom