Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Women should watch themselves
Tone down the clothing
Not gay but wow at what i see around summertime. They 60% naked

Dog... I was out today and i seen this white chick in a white tank top. The **** was see thru, i was taken aback cuz i wasnt expecting to see her itty bitty tiddys. They werent anything special but like i said it was just surprising to see that you know. This bird has the nerve to give me the dirtiest look for looking too....***** go.put a bra on or wear a shirt that aint see thru if you dont want anyone staring. foh

I think that people should not be having kids just cause they have the anatomy to do so.

I also think it is wild that people have kids because the "have always wanted to." Or because they think they are supposed to and it will lead to them having a better life etc. and then they go out in the world and subconsciously force a situation (relationship or whatever) cause they gotta make these superficial dates that they made up years prior for whatever reason. Meanwhile - they haven't even matured and addressed their issues - don't know how to manage their self -esteem - still don't know how to have proper expectations. But you think you ready for a child? That is mad selfish IMO and when are people going to actually start thinking about these children? The kids always pay.

Now this next part is gonna be REALLY unpopular :lol:

I think that men should have kids late 30s and early 40s.

and women mid late 30s.

People really need to get their kinks worked out in life :smh:. Whatever it may be.

And if you can't have kids at that age (especially for women) it just ain't meant to be.

That's grown man responsibility there. Cosign

Last edited by a moderator:
Women should watch themselves
Tone down the clothing
Not gay but wow at what i see around summertime. They 60% naked

Dog... I was out today and i seen this white chick in a white tank top. The **** was see thru, i was taken aback cuz i wasnt expecting to see her itty bitty tiddys. They werent anything special but like i said it was just surprising to see that you know. This bird has the nerve to give me the dirtiest look for looking too....***** go.put a bra on or wear a shirt that aint see thru if you dont want anyone staring. foh

:lol: thats maybe legal in NYC. Desnuda breezys in times square are still on it making money topless but painted.
The tourists look on their faces [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Em is corny
hes > than your favorite rapper though
nerd.gif
would he be in your top 3 papi franc?

Yeah Em's music isn't aging well. Especially the latter half of his category. His talent is what solidifies him.

Yeah Em's music isn't aging well. Especially the latter half of his category. His talent is what solidifies him.
Eminem is an amazing rapper in terms of technical skills, ... but that man has made some absolutely godawful HORRENDOUS "music". Such as everything after Relapse. And even large parts of his earlier music hasn't exactly aged well. He is an extremely talented rapper but major parts of his discography are just absolute garbage to me. The problem is that being so talented with the wordplay etc. doesn't necessarily mean you can make good songs. He seems to have lost that ability entirely after Relapse. His last work I actually I enjoyed.

Last edited:
Watermelon, honeydew, cantaloupe = gross

So many people say if Em was black nobody would care about him. The same can be said if the top black rappers (Pac, jay, nas,etc...) were white.

Tom Brady is overrated. Belichick is the goat.
I don't even know what you were trying to do with that. Eminem is going diamond and multi platinum every damn album because he's white. And he understands that himself. If Pac, Jay and Nas were white, they would on a totally different level than what they are on now.

Explain bubba sparks, yelawolf,and paul wall then. Nobody wants to hear a white rapper talking about street subjects and nobody wants to hear a black rapper talking about their crazy mother and deranged wife. That's the point that I'm getting at.

Em is kinda like in that tech9/DOOM category.

All 3 are crazy good lyricists. But their music isn't for everyone. It's more of an acquired taste.

I personally think DOOM is dope and I'd place him in my top 3, while I'm not too big on Em and tech9.

Last edited:
Em hasn't made a fully listenable solo album since Scottie Pippen retired. He's still in my top 10 based on his pure skill and first 3 albums, but I don't even bring him up much anymore

Any color 6inch timb besides wheat and black are garbage.

And if you own some...your friends are lying to you.

Explain bubba sparks, yelawolf,and paul wall then. Nobody wants to hear a white rapper talking about street subjects and nobody wants to hear a black rapper talking about their crazy mother and deranged wife. That's the point that I'm getting at.
Bubba Sparks is trash. Yelawolf is ok and Paul Wall is ok. So those aren't the greatest examples. Nobody wants to hear about rappers talking about killing mothers period.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom