Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

I said nothing about myself or that I'm special so you make no sense.
Another emotional response to my unpopular opinion. That's what this thread is called remember?
so tell me this.... what are the qualifications to become a parent?...
Race? Income? Criminal background? I'm really curious due to individuals like yourself in real life that think they know everything about family dynamics.

Explain bubba sparks, yelawolf,and paul wall then. Nobody wants to hear a white rapper talking about street subjects and nobody wants to hear a black rapper talking about their crazy mother and deranged wife. That's the point that I'm getting at.
Bubba Sparks is trash. Yelawolf is ok and Paul Wall is ok. So those aren't the greatest examples. Nobody wants to hear about rappers talking about killing mothers period.

Those are all "white" artist that had hype at one point (one backed by Em) how aren't those the greatest examples? Insert Mac Miller and my point still stands. And Em's success proves your last sentence wrong. Em's content relates to his fan base exaggerated or not (it's more than killing his mom), and the same can be said about black artist and their fan base but white people are more prone to buy music over black people. Save the "he only sells because he's white" argument when other white artist haven't sniffed his success.

Explain bubba sparks, yelawolf,and paul wall then. Nobody wants to hear a white rapper talking about street subjects and nobody wants to hear a black rapper talking about their crazy mother and deranged wife. That's the point that I'm getting at.

Lol i always laugh when people say em is only successful cause hes white. So many failed white rappers.

Man :lol: the list goes on and on. What makes Em so different in these people's eyes?

so tell me this.... what are the qualifications to become a parent?...
Race? Income? Criminal background? I'm really curious due to individuals like yourself in real life that think they know everything about family dynamics.

That should be up for discussion.
Stop assuming. I am very aware I don't know everything. But just like different positions of power require some sort or certification or license, i.e. driving a car, flying aircraft, or practicing medicine---child rearing is not something to be handled willy nilly.

We're past the perfect balance of "just enough" people on this rock. So we should make more? Nah, stop it.

Also, the numbers don't lie, the more educated a nation is the less they reproduce.

Last edited:
Those are all "white" artist that had hype at one point (one backed by Em) how aren't those the greatest examples? Insert Mac Miller and my point still stands. And Em's success proves your last sentence wrong. Em's content relates to his fan base exaggerated or not (it's more than killing his mom), and the same can be said about black artist and their fan base but white people are more prone to buy music over black people. Save the "he only sells because he's white" argument when other white artist haven't sniffed his success.
Like it has been said before. Em actually has talent so that helps. He's an actual emcee. He has respect that those others will never reach, so there's no point to compare to them other submar rappers. 

His reach is due to him being white. It's just fact. Time and time again people will tell you how garbage his collection is yet every album is going multi platinum. You have people that don't listen to rap but would buy an eminem album soon as it releases. It's not because of talent. He knows what the deal is himself. Out of his own mouth: "  Let's do the math: if I was black, I would've sold half". It is disgusting that he has multiple albums that have went Diamond, when they are **** albums. Jay Z, the biggest rapper there is, has only did half that. Once. I'm not saying his success is solely due to him being white. Because obviously he started in the underground and didn't have the recognition, and in the early 2000's he was controversial. And controversy sales. But once he made it, him being white has certainly helped catapult him to that level that no other rapper is near.

Last edited:
Got me looking at bruh stats and Em has 5 diamond albums. 
:x Beastly. Em's popularity is definitely partly because he's white, but also because he's so good you can't deny his talent in a field people that look like him generally aren't dominant, so that resonated. Think Larry Bird or Obama, of course there are others, but these dudes were damn near flawless.

Last edited:
sick.gif
Beastly. Em's popularity is definitely partly because he's white, but also because he's so good you can't deny his talent in a field people that look like him generally aren't dominant, so that resonated. Think Larry Bird or Obama, of course there are others, but these dudes were damn near flawless.
Yeah, I edited my statement to not solely attribute his success to him being white. I wasn't tryna come off that way, but was trying to state that it plays a big part. His skills are undeniable, but his albums as a whole don't warrant that type of success. It's not as if he makes music that crosses over into other genres.

Last edited:
That should be up for discussion.
Stop assuming. I am very aware I don't know everything. But just like different positions of power require some sort or certification or license, i.e. driving a car, flying aircraft, or practicing medicine---child rearing is not something to be handled willy nilly.

We're past the perfect balance of "just enough" people on this rock. So we should make more? Nah, stop it.

Also, the numbers don't lie, the more educated a nation is the less they reproduce.
speaking of flying aircrafts.....You ever been on an airplane? Look down 30 min after takeoff. Nothing but space. Majority of the flight will actually be nothing but space and no people until descending to the arrival. We are not crowded on this rock breh.

speaking of flying aircrafts.....You ever been on an airplane? Look down 30 min after takeoff. Nothing but space. Majority of the flight will actually be nothing but space and no people until descending to the arrival. We are not crowded on this rock breh.
Yeah. The overpopulation thing is a myth. Truth be told,  we have enough houses  and land to stop homelessness in the US. However, in the future it'll be a huge problem as there will be more competition for resources. Feeding people is difficult as is. Imagine what the planet will be like with 10 billion people

Last edited:
Yeah. The overpopulation thing is a myth. Truth be told,  we have enough houses  and land to stop homelessness in the US. However, in the future it'll be a huge problem as there will be more competition for resources. Feeding people is difficult as is. Imagine what the planet will be like with 10 billion people
Used to work for HUD. It's not the housing, it's the politics.
But anyways....

Hot days > cold days

Life in the midlands is not sweet, but that's another story.

But my whole argument on overpopulation is exactly about resources.
Even ease of living.

Back
Top Bottom