Do You Owe a NTer an Apology???

Status
Not open for further replies.
get-over-here-bro.png

tumblr_mcfenmm5jg1rj6pi1o1_400.gif

Saul Goodman... I'm never one to hold grudges.

Thanks for the good wishes...

I seriously might make a baby. 90 day challenge + high quality yambs = recipe for disaster.

laugh.gif
LMAO, long as we good bae!

You owe us all an apology for not W.I.O. next to Draya

Gotta agree, worst NTer in the history of NT...my dude made all of NT look like a bunch of socially awkward virgins...turrible, just turrible

Gotta agree, worst NTer in the history of NT...my dude made all of NT look like a bunch of socially awkward virgins...turrible, just turrible
Nah, your opinion isn't valid in here.  You'd have to apologize to every NTer if that was the case. You directly make this forum a terrible place with your snitching and sensitivity.  This thread aint about you, but I can see how you'd think it was, B.

I appreciate you for what you think you are

You appreciate him not for what he is, but what he "thinks" he is. I like that, you made a whole post and wrote a backhanded compliment.

View media item 1234067
I"m sayin' :lol: I read that and then the you help out NT virgins like one big slap in the face.

It low-key seemed like another bash Fontaine thread. I still don't get the hate for dude.

I feel like nobody likes me here snd Im getting sick of it.
This whole webbie thing has gone to a point of bullying.
Everyone who is involved has been reported.
Im sick of this ****, and I demand an apology
**** all of you.
im joking

We would never bully a man of such sophistication. That just seems plain barbaric. I'm surprised you'd even insinuate such a ridiculous notion, Webbie. :smh:

Nah, your opinion isn't valid in here.  You'd have to apologize to every NTer if that was the case. You directly make this forum a terrible place with your snitching and sensitivity.  This thread aint about you, but I can see how you'd think it was, B.

Well damb...I owe you an apology obviously bro, I'm sorry I ever hurt you... :lol:

Well damb...I owe you an apology obviously bro, I'm sorry I ever hurt you...
laugh.gif
LMAO, thanks but no thanks, B.  This aint about you, though I know you want every post to be.  You the but of all jokes, you're like NT's little sister...and you seem to like it.  Leave it at that, B

I apologize to @beh235  for puting his business out there like that. And if any law enforcement is reading this I do not believe that he is involved in any illegal activities. More specifically, I do not believe that he is invoved in the interstate distribution and sale of controlled substances of any kind (i.e. Cocaine (a.k.a dope, smack), Marijuana, Ectasy, Heroine, or Mephamphetamine).

I apologize for misleading anyone. And more importantly apologize to beh.

Sorry about messing up your money man. 

Damn son :lol: :smh:
I apologize to @beh235
 for puting his business out there like that. And if any law enforcement is reading this I do not believe that he is involved in any illegal activities. More specifically, I do not believe that he is invoved in the interstate distribution and sale of controlled substances of any kind (i.e. Cocaine (a.k.a dope, smack), Marijuana, Ectasy, Heroine, or Mephamphetamine).

I apologize for misleading anyone. And more importantly apologize to beh.

Sorry about messing up your money man. 
:lol: This reads like some dry snitching
Do You Owe a NTer an Apology??? Vol. Shots Fired

Last edited:
No but there have been some dudes who have said some really rotten stuff about members that are no longer with us. Pretty low if you ask me. 

Steezy in here apologizing for recommending the wrong tailor and half inch cuffs on j.crew trousers.  Nobody said anything to him, yet he in here apologizing anyways.  Sad...but we accept your apology B.  Now stop it. 

-To @Kellyrep. Sorry about joking about why your man left you. I'm sure he had a very good reason

-To ksteezy ksteezy , for repeating the "Da Steezy" Joke so many times. I and pass my the Apple Store in Grand Central a lot during the winter time to catch the train to go visit my mom. Please brah, I don't want any problems.

-To @Comparison Ford. I took your words to heart brah. I need to be better of how I express my views. Being passionate is one but I was ODing on those straw man arguments. I consider you one of the more level head dudes on here.

-To all my brahs, especially @Lver of Jordan, that be asking for more stories. Sorry I been busy with work/school/family nonsnse, and my notebooks are back east. I'm away at grad school right now. Soon as I touch down back home for X-Mas break, we back on. It's gonna be a hot winter #NEWRUSTY #bleedat

-To all my brahs, especially @Lver of Jordan, that be asking for more stories. Sorry I been busy with work/school/family nonsnse, and my notebooks are back east. I'm away at grad school right now. Soon as I touch down back home for X-Mas break, we back on. It's gonna be a hot winter #NEWRUSTY #bleedat
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  NT forgives you fam 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom