Do You Owe a NTer an Apology???

Status
Not open for further replies.

what the hell happened to NT?
Right
mean.gif

On a side note, everyone should apologize to Bonez, it was a royal rumble in that NT Summit thread
....what NT Summit thread
nerd.gif
?
you missed it, it was glorious. Posts typed up with shirts off everywhere...

I've gone back and forth with rell but it doesn'eam anything to me. He's good in my book.

I'd smack Israel pelayos kufi off though if I could since he actually scammed me for some dough. It was 5 years ago but I can't forgive blatant scamming/disrespect.

-To @Comparison Ford. I took your words to heart brah. I need to be better of how I express my views. Being passionate is one but I was ODing on those straw man arguments. I consider you one of the more level head dudes on here.

*single tear rolls down cheek*

No need to apologize, but I'll certainly accept.  My logic isn't perfect at times and I'm also guilty of being a little too passionate about certain subjects.  My bad if I ever rubbed you the wrong way.

You're good people, Rusty.  Respect.

what the hell happened to NT?
Right
mean.gif

On a side note, everyone should apologize to Bonez, it was a royal rumble in that NT Summit thread
....what NT Summit thread
nerd.gif
?
you missed it, it was glorious. Posts typed up with shirts off everywhere...
Damn foreal? Is that why Bonez used to go at people in the NBA thread?
laugh.gif
not really but one could argue it originated there 
laugh.gif

Dude used to go at people everywhere, he was one angry sensitive fella. Only people who need to apologize to him are those around him that led to his anger. Mommy issues probably?

I would say we all owe apologies to the states of NY and Ohio but we all know they brought it on themselves

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom