Do you people realize what the war on drugs is?

keiththekid1

Banned
It is a known and documented fact that the CIA invented/developed crack (oliver north was the head of this mission) to sell to ambitious African Americangroups in urban (black) neighborhoods all over the country. The CIA needed money to fund anti terrorism programs. The blacks got smart and learned how to maketheir own crack, they did not need Oliver North anymore. The black neighborhoods went to crap, they operated like third world nations. The few drug dealersmade all the money while the rest of the people were starving and dieing from the drugs.

Enter Richard Nixon.

Nixon declared a "war on drugs". The American people believed this was a great thing, drugs kill....Nixon wants to lock up the drug dealers and drugaddicts to make this nation a better place. This is 100% wrong. The government knew they screwed up with Oliver North. But the Gov is smart and they used it totheir advantage. They put hefty laws on crack cocaine, the crack form carried a longer sentence then the powder form (the rich mans form). They started lockingpeople up left and right which in turn created what we know today as these huge prisons. Which created TONS of jobs, all the way from police officers toprobation officers to prison guards. They could not build prisons fast enough. The deadly substance now had its enemy, the "drug dealer". Yes ipartially blame the drug dealers but then again i do not, they saw opportunity...they took it. This is a win, win for the government. It gave them theopportunity to attract voters and the opportunity to destroy the people that would other wise not vote for them (poor urban communities) all the while creatingjobs and developing systems (prisons, half way houses, drug programs) to monitor and "cage" the less desirable areas of this country.

The government is terrified of what it cant control. People in the ghetto selling crack have no tax ID numbers, do not pay taxes, do not vote. People like youand me have jobs, we pay taxes, we vote. The government knows everything about us, we have a paper trail. So they need to somehow "control" thesecriminals, and they do so with prison etc. The government is beyond genius with the way they conduct the war on drugs.

care to provide internet links for said "activities/documents"
nerd.gif

Damn I just reread that again. Did you actually say Oliver North? Dude was one of our nations most noble and patriotic heroes dude.
indifferent.gif

I'm not going to knock you for this post, because I "partially" agree with you.

But damn, G... out of nowhere with that huh?

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Damn I just reread that again. Did you actually say Oliver North? Dude was one of our nations most noble and patriotic heroes dude.
indifferent.gif

[Jay-Z] Blame Oliver North and Iran-Contra [Jay-Z]

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

indifferent.gif

[Jay-Z] Blame Oliver North and Iran-Contra [Jay-Z]
Bingo. I was actually being very sarcastic.

Props to the OP. You can argue with him as much as you wan over the semantics, but he's ABSOLUTELY correct in pointing the (middle) finger at Reagan andhis administration. They created and marketed a poison to poor and uneducated American people, more specifically AAFRICAN-American people, because they knewthey could get away with it. @**+#+$ dirt bag +%! politicians FTL
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Props to the OP. You can argue with him as much as you wan over the semantics, but he's ABSOLUTELY correct in pointing the (middle) finger at Reagan and his administration. They created and marketed a poison to poor and uneducated American people, more specifically AAFRICAN-American people, because they knew they could get away with it. @**+#+$ dirt bag +%! politicians FTL
smh.gif
EXACTLY!!!! And then it backfired in terms of revenue. And now the govt is mad b/c there is a lot of things that they can't control so theyattempt to make crimes w/ drugs just as bad as murders. Why do yall think weed aint bein sold in ya local corner stores the cigs? B/c the govt can'tcontrol it to profit off it. IF they did, they'd try to make some bs excuse about how it's good for this, that, and the third. Medical marijuana is afine example.
smh.gif

Props to the OP. You can argue with him as much as you wan over the semantics, but he's ABSOLUTELY correct in pointing the (middle) finger at Reagan and his administration. They created and marketed a poison to poor and uneducated American people, more specifically AAFRICAN-American people, because they knew they could get away with it. @**+#+$ dirt bag +%! politicians FTL
smh.gif
*searches for any mention of Reagan in the OP's original post
nerd.gif

&& I think the government can control it or have some semblance of control over it if they wanted to (which they don't), but the pharmaceuticalindustry would never allow that to happen.

smh.gif
nerd.gif

&& I think the government can control it or have some semblance of control over it if they wanted to, but the pharmaceutical industry would never allow that to happen.
People still think Reagan was a great president.
tired.gif

**side note** I read all of that while listening to Sade - why can't we live together
laugh.gif

Feel your logic. It would make sense but once they lose control of a situation it becomes a crime.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

DAYTONA 5000 wrote:

DearWinter219 wrote:

Props to the OP. You can argue with him as much as you wan over the semantics, but he's ABSOLUTELY correct in pointing the (middle) finger at Reagan
and his administration. They created and marketed a poison to poor and uneducated American people, more specifically AAFRICAN-American people, because they
knew they could get away with it. @**+#+$ dirt bag +%! politicians FTL
smh.gif
nerd.gif

&& I think the government can control it or have some semblance of control over it if they wanted to, but the pharmaceutical industry would never
allow that to happen.

People still think Reagan was a great president.
tired.gif

you should refraise that, "white people still think Reagan was a great president"
smh.gif

Don't quote me on this because I'm not 100% sure but during the Taliban regime didn't opiate production drop off a lot because they made itforbidden but when the U.S. occupied Afghanistan the production when up continuously. Now they produce about 95% of the worlds opiates (like heroine) If youask me I think the United States had something to do with that. A little bit off the topic but I just thought I should mention.

Back
Top Bottom