Do you really care if white ppl use the "N-Word"

fam i got into an argument on a FB shoe group because one of the rules was no racial remarks. but these dudes were out here using ***** all over the place in the posts. their defence was that who cares its 2015(it was 2015 at the time) and Drake uses it so its okay :smh:. I'm half filipino and guyanese. People would call me the word all the time but i never felt like i had the pass to say it myself. Some of these dudes really need to get G checked tho for real

A little bit.

If I hear it i just take note of who to avoid. If they say it to my face, I handle it quietly.

Honestly, I don't hang out with people that use it regularly, it sounds ignorant. So if a white dude used it, he better be from the hood and raised around it.

the asians and latinos/mexicans throwing it out might in deed be a west coast thing. maybe more so a cali thing.

because there are hardly any african americans out there to put them in check or say anything, so they feel like hey whos gonna stop us, the 1 or 2 black folks out of the 40-50 of us?

You have obviously never been to So Cal, fam.

Y'all remember that Asian liquor store owner in H-Town? Can't tell him nothin bout this thread. :lol:

the asians and latinos/mexicans throwing it out might in deed be a west coast thing. maybe more so a cali thing.

because there are hardly any african americans out there to put them in check or say anything, so they feel like hey whos gonna stop us, the 1 or 2 black folks out of the 40-50 of us?

You have obviously never been to So Cal, fam.

LA county is 9% (highly concentrated in a few areas) and OC is 2% (nat'l is 12).

Born and raised in LA and currently live on the Westside. There are plenty of spots where we range from few to none.

just assumption and observation.

Asians in the bay area are like this no doubt

NSFW

yup thats us

Growing up in the Bronx....the word was just part of your lingo just like "dude" "bro" growing up I said it around anyone and no one flipped...maybe it was because of where I grew up....maybe it was shrugged off because I was a kid...as an adult I rarely use it and when I do is accidentally while chopping it up....my sisterinlaws BF is black and I wouldn't say that word to him....bottom line is derogatory to
Its core, I don't even know why other adult black people or rappers continue to use it as part of their lyrics.
Lol @ when you accidentally use it

How has this not been posted?
laugh.gif

If your *** is not african american leave the word alone thats the best course of action that includes mexicans puerto ricans asians and definitely whites i dont care who u grew up with that so called gave u a pass dont do it 9 times out of 10 it wont end well for u

Im mexican and I dont use the word, usually when I get called it I correct the person calling me it so they don't especially if it's a fellow hispanic. Obviously if I was black then it would be a different thing and id be cool with it, but other hispanics whites other races using it? Stick to your own culture, it might get you into a world star video getting your a** whooped if said in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Last edited:
Almost every black person i come across is just as racist as any white person ive come across. This thread is no different. No one should make fun of a nationality or race.

Back
Top Bottom