Do You Respect Your Elders? Vol. I dont

I wholeheartedly dislike the term "respect your elders".
For what? Give me a reason to respect em. I cant respect ANYONE if they don't respect himself. What some old people need to do is respect their jaws. Just because a man is older than you doesn't mean he can get away with being disrespectful. Old fools were once young fools B.

Don't get me wrong. I dont condone the disrespect of old people. I never said that. I'm just saying that all people should be respected the same. If a person does something crazy that can cause verbal backlash, the fact that he's old will not stop him from getting a fully loaded clip of condescending words, fam

For example, and tell me if Im wrong. Let's say you are in public, enjoying life. Breaking the good air that God has put on this beloved earth for us to inhale. And an old drunk approaches you, taps your pockets, and tells you to give him a dollar and blows you a kiss. Your not going to let it slide just off the strength of him being old. You gonna do him just like you would do if it was someone your age. Another example, back in the day, I had an uncle who always use to get drunk in my moms house. Drunk around my younger relatives, falling asleep on the couch. I had to get physical with him and kick him out one day.

Moral of the story, respect old people that deserve it. Respect people in general that deserve respect. If an elder comes up to you in a manner that you don't agree with. Let it be known that he's not immune to backlash just because he's an elder. A wise man once said "I know he's 40 years old, I don't respect my elders. I respect the hustlers, plus the grinders and the sellers. You's a customer, buster, here go jet propellers"

Like I said, old fools were once young fools. I learned that in an episode of Martin. When he let Gina leave him to go accept a job and he gave her that weak *** proposal, then did it right in the park with special guest Brian McKnight (pre-"let me show you how your ***** works")

Last edited:
Most NTers would just let dude slide regardless of age and level of disrespect so that hypothetical ain't **** but "Show you how your ***** works" was classic fam.

I do.

Engraved in my culture.

but i mean if some random drunk stranger is tapping my pockets asking for money because hes older .. nah man.

Last edited:
Its a cultural thing for the most part; kids are raised being told to do the things people in their family have done before them. A cycle. That said, working across the street from a retirement home changed my perspective in that some old people need to get their *** beat.

Last edited:
Laurence-Fishburne.gif

For what? Give me a reason to respect em. I cant respect ANYONE if they don't respect himself. What some old people need to do is respect their jaws. Just because a man is older than you doesn't mean he can get away with being disrespectful. Old fools were once young fools B.

Don't get me wrong. I dont condone the disrespect of old people. I never said that. I'm just saying that all people should be respected the same. If a person does something crazy that can cause verbal backlash, the fact that he's old will not stop him from getting a fully loaded clip of condescending words, fam

For example, and tell me if Im wrong. Let's say you are in public, enjoying life. Breaking the good air that God has put on this beloved earth for us to inhale. And an old drunk approaches you, taps your pockets, and tells you to give him a dollar and blows you a kiss. Your not going to let it slide just off the strength of him being old. You gonna do him just like you would do if it was someone your age. Another example, back in the day, I had an uncle who always use to get drunk in my moms house. Drunk around my younger relatives, falling asleep on the couch. I had to get physical with him and kick him out one day.

Moral of the story, respect old people that deserve it. Respect people in general that deserve respect. If an elder comes up to you in a manner that you don't agree with. Let it be known that he's not immune to backlash just because he's an elder. A wise man once said "I know he's 40 years old, I don't respect my elders. I respect the hustlers, plus the grinders and the sellers. You's a customer, buster, here go jet propellers"

Like I said, old fools were once young fools. I learned that in an episode of Martin. When he let Gina leave him to go accept a job and he gave her that weak *** proposal, then did it right in the park with special guest Brian McKnight (pre-"let me show you how your ***** works")

learn ya manners b

1992sylmu1z11gif.gif

mouf is mouf

http://niketalk.com/t/626715/is-pipe-print-the-male-equivalent-to-nipple-print-through-the-shirt/360

post 387

Man life is hard, gotta respect the people who created the world we live in today for gettin through it.

Its a different level of respect to me.

a high percentage of elders around me lived through WWII, famines, and revolutions...so you gotta.

I try to treat everyone with respect. That is how I was brought up and I've learned that this approach gets me better results in life.

An elder is soneone who passes the torch by sharing all the knowlege hes gained through experience.
Just cause your old, it doesnt make you an elder.
I respect my elders.

Back
Top Bottom