Originally Posted by Liu Kang 23

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by SteveSoFresh

No way sorry you didn't get your pair
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 His Fault
You guys must have tons of heat with your Cool Greys, Silver Annis, and Space jams!!!!!
indifferent.gif
You're right the Kobe VI "Grinch" are wayyy better than the Iconic XI's ... you win... 
sick.gif

You must have missed where I posted a pic of mine proving I did get my pair.

absolutely not its as close to perfection as it gets.the clear outsole,carbon shank, led the way for patent leather and the upper was so well designed. IMO JB's peak and maybe Tinkers too. theyve lost their way but are lucky enough that their prior products are still carrying their brand.

absolutely not its as close to perfection as it gets.the clear outsole,carbon shank, led the way for patent leather and the upper was so well designed. IMO JB's peak and maybe Tinkers too. theyve lost their way but are lucky enough that their prior products are still carrying their brand.

roll.gif
laugh.gif
 His Fault
You guys must have tons of heat with your Cool Greys, Silver Annis, and Space jams!!!!!
indifferent.gif
You're right the Kobe VI "Grinch" are wayyy better than the Iconic XI's ... you win... 
sick.gif

I could post the pic of all my OG XI's, but I won't.  Nice pic of you with your "heat" silver anni's in your avy btw 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
 His Fault
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

I could post the pic of all my OG XI's, but I won't.  Nice pic of you with your "heat" silver anni's in your avy btw 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

Not overrated just OVER HYPED

When you got thousands of people lined up out in the cold most of whom no nothing about the shoe besides the fact that it is the new Jordan, or its the Christmas J's and only want the shoe because every one else wants them and others have told them man you gotta get this shoe.

What other Jordan shoe or any other company's shoe are people willing to get themselves locked up for LOL.

Not overrated just OVER HYPED

When you got thousands of people lined up out in the cold most of whom no nothing about the shoe besides the fact that it is the new Jordan, or its the Christmas J's and only want the shoe because every one else wants them and others have told them man you gotta get this shoe.

What other Jordan shoe or any other company's shoe are people willing to get themselves locked up for LOL.

In a way yes

Seems like people that aren't normally into Jordans still go crazy for XI's. 

With that being said, I still bought three pairs of the cool greys (1 - '01 & 2 - '09s)  in the past year.

The Cool Greys are the only ones I'm crucial on.  The other colorways don't even make my top 5 compared to other Jordans.

In a way yes

Seems like people that aren't normally into Jordans still go crazy for XI's. 

With that being said, I still bought three pairs of the cool greys (1 - '01 & 2 - '09s)  in the past year.

The Cool Greys are the only ones I'm crucial on.  The other colorways don't even make my top 5 compared to other Jordans.

i liked shoes before these, but these made me love shoes back in middle school, i remember seeing these and omg i needed a pair. on a little different note i felt the same way when i saw the orlando penny 1s, those were and are just as awesome IMO

i liked shoes before these, but these made me love shoes back in middle school, i remember seeing these and omg i needed a pair. on a little different note i felt the same way when i saw the orlando penny 1s, those were and are just as awesome IMO

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Yeah, I think they're nice and all, but I certainly don't think that one should have to go through so much trouble like camp out just to be able to cop or pay $300 on eBay for a pair.

What do you guys think? Discuss.
I'm fairly new to the Jordan brand. The XIs are blue/grey.  When did MJ ever wear blue/grey in the 90s?
I prefer my XX3s.
L8R

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Yeah, I think they're nice and all, but I certainly don't think that one should have to go through so much trouble like camp out just to be able to cop or pay $300 on eBay for a pair.

What do you guys think? Discuss.
I'm fairly new to the Jordan brand. The XIs are blue/grey.  When did MJ ever wear blue/grey in the 90s?
I prefer my XX3s.
L8R

1. The XIs don't come in blue/grey
2. The XIs come in a buncha colors... Blue/grey is not one of them unless you bought fakes.
3. He didn't...

1. The XIs don't come in blue/grey
2. The XIs come in a buncha colors... Blue/grey is not one of them unless you bought fakes.
3. He didn't...

Back
Top Bottom