Do you wear your jordans or other heats to the club?

havent been to  a club since they only play trap music these days.... no desire to even enter the premises. 

This is what I don't get about the club scene. Trap music all night? The girls can't even dance to it.

It throws the natural balance to the club off when EVERY dude is just standing around trying to bag the same girls all night.

I want to hear them put on that Beyonce and watch these girls strut around the club "walking like Naomi Cambell" and "posing for the camera"

Last edited:
havent been to  a club since they only play trap music these days.... no desire to even enter the premises. 

This is what I don't get about the club scene. Trap music all night? The girls can't even dance to it.

It throws the natural balance to the club off when EVERY dude is just standing around trying to bag the same girls all night.

I want to hear them put on that Beyonce and watch these girls strut around the club "walking like Naomi Cambell" and "posing for the camera"

Are grouping bars and lunges and night life spots in general or just straight up clubs? Cause if that's the case I rarely go to clubs. I go to bars and lounges more, and those are the spots that don't let people in with sneakers.

Are grouping bars and lunges and night life spots in general or just straight up clubs? Cause if that's the case I rarely go to clubs. I go to bars and lounges more, and those are the spots that don't let people in with sneakers.

Club- like they playin young thug and gucci mane....ill wear timbs or black huaraches or sumthin.

Bar - chucks....stan smiths....innevas....flyknits....boots.....etc.

lounge- no sneakers allowed....of course i wear dress shoes.

I take it you dont go to strip clubs?

I see females dance to everything. You in the club with square *** ***** that think they can only dance to songs they know the words to.

I dont do clubs out here (SoVa), average entry is $20+$10 if you have sneaks on. $30 before you even see the inside. God forbids who you with has no money.

I bar hop with the hipsters and tourist at the beach. Wear wtf i want and no entry fee.

that VB strip :pimp:

ive had a lot of epic nights walking that strip, oh man.

Club- like they playin young thug and gucci mane....ill wear timbs or black huaraches or sumthin.

Bar - chucks....stan smiths....innevas....flyknits....boots.....etc.

lounge- no sneakers allowed....of course i wear dress shoes.

I live in yuppie central so 1 spot could have all of those elements, aside from young thug. Edm, top 40, and remixed hip hop songs. Still no sneakers or boots.

Down at the shore its a whole different Scene though. These bars have all day parties and people literally come off the beach and walk into the bar.

I take it you dont go to strip clubs?

I see females dance to everything. You in the club with square *** ***** that think they can only dance to songs they know the words to.

Strip clubs play trap music that the girls can dance to like "Bands A Make her dance". I'm talking about the DJ playing Drakes 6 God.

I wear all my jays to any club those saying you can't get in with sneakers look like geeks and don't know any body at the door.

Depending on the sneakers, you can get away with wearing them at the top clubs in Vegas. And I hit up Barrel Room in Portland and that picture was on point. Still enjoyed it though.

I'm starting to see there are 2 different mindsets here. Some are concerned with looking "fresh" while others are concerned with looking classy. I'm on the classy side.

some places in Milwaukee wouldn't let you in. If a pathetic city like Milwaukee wont let you in then that's just kind of sad

No, not in the context he's using it

Fresh= wow, that's a cool outfit ....... to play basketball in, or, that guy bought the best stuff at footlocker

Last edited:
When you can mesh classy and fresh together>>>>

Fresh Polo shirt
Creased Chino shorts
Crew socks and sneakers :pimp:

When you can mesh classy and fresh together>>>>

Fresh Polo shirt
Creased Chino shorts
Crew socks and sneakers :pimp:

Pics please

I'm going to assume he means something like this...

11176207_1632569146957757_1087609599_n.jpg

11419125_380772695465658_1366292562_n.jpg

What club allows heats anyways? I remember being pissed having on my $200 Js but dude wouldn't let me in while cats with their fake $20 Prada were going in.

Back
Top Bottom