Doctors are the #1 Cause of Death in the United States

On another note a grown men dont commonly get simple UTI"s something else you need to tell us?
You know...I wasn't gonna ask but... 
roll.gif

You clearly don't know what statistics mean then when they work in your favor.

But you know better. Have fun with that UTI. 
roll.gif
im sure some other people who read the statistics before taking the drug, and they had ill or deathly side effects, are you saying that the statistics worke in their favor too.

or maybe they work in the favor of the companies pockets, you think the ceo of that company is going to get the death penalty for distributing a drug that kills and cripple people to a point where they need a will chair, NO, so they will keep selling it... with lovely looking statistics.

I read somewhere on Nt, someone said the world will piss in your cornflakes.

this is like playing russian roulette with a pill

Oh damn still you would be in there too because they need someone to put him to sleep for the surgery a piece of the puzzle i left out.
word you definitely don't want to be awake for the things those orthopods do to your body

Where are the positive reviews then?

Doesn't it strike you that ALL the reviews you've read were negative? 
roll.gif

Even books on Amazon get a "5 Star" once in a while.

Again, people with good experiences don't leave positive comments when it comes to medicine. They're more liable to lash out and seek attention and support when things aren't going their way. 
this isn't amazon where some customer is leaving reviews on "how they feel" about a materialistic product they purchased.

these people are leaving reviews about the ill effects a pill left them with, and how screwed their life is... CAN YOU DIG THAT?

You clearly don't know what statistics mean then when they work in your favor.

But you know better. Have fun with that UTI. 
roll.gif
im sure some other people who read the statistics before taking the drug, and they had ill or deathly side effects, are you saying that the statistics worke in their favor too.

or maybe they work in the favor of the companies pockets, you think the ceo of that company is going to get the death penalty for distributing a drug that kills and cripple people to a point where they need a will chair, NO, so they will keep selling it... with lovely looking statistics.

I read somewhere on Nt, someone said the world will piss in your cornflakes.

this is like playing russian roulette with a pill
There are negative reviews for Flintstones chewable vitamins.

But like I said, you're the one with the drip, so you deal with it. 
roll.gif

Lets hope prayer takes care of that UTI instead of SOME form of medicine. 

I've never seen someone so shocked that drugs that clear out your urinary tract might cause problems.

Well maybe if you took care of yourself you wouldn't have a URINARY TRACT INFECTION.

Keyword:  Infection...as in you've got little bugs in your peepee and you need to flush them out. Did you think hot water was enough? 

But you know what...you're right. Lets try your method. Lets just let people die from something easily preventable anyways. At least they wont have to read about negative reviews on the internet. SOMEONE has to save their dignity. 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
this isn't amazon where some customer is leaving reviews on "how they feel" about a materialistic product they purchased.

these people are leaving reviews about the ill effects a pill left them with, and how screwed their life is... CAN YOU DIG THAT?

using this logic you would have to live your entire life as some type of hermit/recluse that never uses a microwave because one guy somewhere 20 years ago had his defibrillator go off, or use a cell phone because someone once said it increases the incidence of brain tumors, drive a car because hundreds of people die daily in motor vehicle accents. or even bathes because people accidentally drown in the tub regularly. oh wait, if you read OPs article those drownings are the fault of doctors.

using this logic you would have to live your entire life as some type of hermit/recluse that never uses a microwave because one guy somewhere 20 years ago had his defibrillator go off, or use a cell phone because someone once said it increases the incidence of brain tumors, drive a car because hundreds of people die daily in motor vehicle accents. or even bathes because people accidentally drown in the tub regularly. oh wait, if you read OPs article those drownings are the fault of doctors.

On a related topic:
Chance of dying from accidental drowning: 1 in 79,065

Odds of dating a supermodel: 88,000 to 1

My grandfather (from my pops side) is in his mid 90s never seen a doctor and he still has the strength to maintain his ranch everyday. This is in Mexico btw. Meanwhile my other grandfather (moms side) has been living here in the US since he was in his late teens. He used to get regular check-ups, ate healthy, exercised. Now he has diabetes, arthritis, and other health conditions.

That said, I don't trust Doctors.

My grandfather (from my pops side) is in his mid 90s never seen a doctor and he still has the strength to maintain his ranch everyday. This is in Mexico btw. Meanwhile my other grandfather (moms side) has been living here in the US since he was in his late teens. He used to get regular check-ups, ate healthy, exercised. Now he has diabetes, arthritis, and other health conditions.

The ignorance in this thread is astounding

What a statistical sample you provided there. Two people from totally different gene pools living in totally seperate environments and performing different occupations but yet you expect them to have the exact same health outcomes. Because its totally obvious the Drs here in the US gave your grandfather here diabetes, and arthritis. MIND BLOWN.

Last edited:

I was going to say something similar. These dudes worried about slight risks. Hell, living is a risk. If you're so afraid of these risks, then you probably need to go ahead and off yourself so you don't have to deal with them.

Sounds like its your sick grandfather's fault.

Not living healthy isn't the doctors fault. 
roll.gif

Doctors don't GIVE you diabetes, or arthritis. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
I was about to say the same thing. 

Dude is good at this hand-waving medical terminology for people who know 1/5 of the words actually being discussed. 

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
laaaawd...

:rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LOL, oooooh this guy PigLove again, classic. The guy who just thinks of the first thing to copy and paste, creates a thread about it, then leaves. Womp womp. The same case you could make for doctors, you could apply something related for lawyers, mechanics, cops, realtors, etc etc.

why is cipro the first line of defense?

From a biological or biochemical and microbiology stand point, in addition to the rigorous clinical testing and safety/efficacy, the reason why cipro is the first line of defense is because it is a coverall or "broad spectrum antibiotic" where as other antibiotics like penicillin are quite specific to only certain species of bacteria, in the case of penicillin specifically Gram-positive bacteria, attacking their cell walls which have a high composition of peptidoglycan and preventing the proper synthesis/construction, which doesn't allow for further replication of the bacteria and then allowing your immune system to clear out the remaining infection.

"broad spectrum antibiotics" aren't specific to Gram-positive or Gram-negative bacteria, but their mechanism of action will allow for treatment of either type of bacteria which could be infecting you. The broad spectrum antibiotics like cipro attack something inherent in all bacterial species, cipro in specific attacks enzymes (DNA gyrase and topoisomerase which help to unwind super-coiled DNA or condensed chromosomes, which is the form of DNA that is found in most undividing cells and allows for compaction of all that DNA information) which the bacteria use during DNA replication, during cell division, preventing the proper synthesis and replication of the DNA when the cells are dividing and growing. These enzymes are used by all bacteria species and so that allows them to cover all types of bacterial infections which you might have contracted. Furthermore, cipro has been shown to have high efficacy when treating the most common species of bacteria which cause UTIs.

Extremely serious effects could come from a UTI including: kidney infection and subsequent glomerulonephritis, even sepsis which can lead to death. Therefore instead of taking a sample from you, then culturing it, allowing it to grow (if it can even grow in the culture medium they chose to use), and then running biochemical assays while looking at the colony morphology to determine the species, and then finally determining what is the best antibiotic to prescribe, all the while allowing for the infection to get worse and worse, they just use a broad-spectrum antibiotic which has high efficacy and safety, e.g. cipro.

Last edited:
Post #46 explains how today's medical field is what it is.

Last edited:
A lot of the problem is that the US doesn't really have healthcare - it has sickness treatment. They're very different.

A lot of the problem is that the US doesn't really have healthcare - it has sickness treatment. They're very different.
Thank you.

Preventative medicine (i.e. STOP BEING SUCH A LAZY FAT *** BOTTOM FEEDER OF JUNK FOOD) would fix a lot of this stuff...but hey, people enjoy their "freedom" so it is what it is. 

On top of that you have to remember that without universal healthcare we as a society are ALREADY paying for those who can't afford it many times over. No one thinks about it this way however. 

Back
Top Bottom